Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this has to happen

mofo

this has to happen ,i have many friends that are in need- i can't wait till i can hand them a dinar bill and tell them to bring it to the bank!!! i bought smaller bills for this purpose- is everyone one else doing this too?

• Upvote 3

this has to happen ,i have many friends that are in need- i can't wait till i can hand them a dinar bill and tell them to bring it to the bank!!! i bought smaller bills for this purpose- is everyone one else doing this too?

Well I'm confused now?? Are you going to do all this within the first few months after the RV? I thought Phoenix told us that with the re-denomination along with the RV, after a few months our dinar will become worthless.

thanks,

Mel

Absolutely. Have given gifts to homless, a struggeling mother, Boy Scouts...and will help some soldiers with missing limbs after. After all...they are the ones who gave us the opportunity. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 1

I will pay my house off and donate it to a military family that needs help.

my wife and I are packing as I wright this

wish i was one of your friends ;) i have a select few i want to help "that i think "hope" wont go crazy with it .... and a good charity to give to ..... other than that, kids are going to get set up with a trust fund, and we will be set up with a trust fund as well ..... not getting stupid, but will be comfy ;) ... nice truck by the way

Absolutely, already passed out several! :unsure: It's a lot easier to give it away while it's still Monopoly money :lol:

yes i agree but i think i would feel bad if i gave needy people something that may never be worth anything-it would be cool to give it now ,but i'm still unsure of what will happen

Shoot...I'll be keeping it all for me.

hehehehehe lol i get those feeling too. but what comes around goes around!!! i guess that would be my motto,maybe this will happen for me cause i do care about other people too which is quite hard for me cause i'm an only child lol

We will also pay off our home and debt, we'll pay off our childrens debt, We'll buy a small home in the Smokies, and the rest will go to savings, retirement, and donations to several charities.

It's too much of a gift to be selfish with.

i guess it really depends on how much it rv's to,cause i can give more if it rv for 3.00 but .82 i might not give out so many,cause after taxes i might not be left with much!! lol