Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE HELP & LOOK HERE......Stocking Up on Dinar

johnfagan

I believe in an RV/RI as most of us have already invested...the bottom line is not to spend what you don't have, it doesn't sound as if you are employed at this time, but you can do some odd jobs to make money to invest. To me it is worth the risk. I did odd jobs and saved enough to buy what I thought was reasonable for my future and the future of my family. They do not know that I have invested, so I will not have to disappoint anyone but myself if there is no RV. I went through a terrible divorce, but in time you can set that all behind you...wouldn't it be great if you had some dinar to fall back on when it RVs.

I would like all feedback to this, even if it's negative....I am recently divorced and living very meagerly. I have only $3,700 to my name and living in the basement of my parent's 1 bedroom condo. However, IF I THOUGHT USING THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN DINAR FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL REBOUND LOOKS EXTREMELY PROMISING, I WOULD BUY UP A BUNCH. What do you think? Please reply truthfuly, as the future with my 4 year old daughter will depend on your feedback. Thank you, John

I guess I will be the bad guy here. There are many positive reasons for buying Dinar and you have heard alot of them here. But, the one negative reason to consider is this: We could all lose every penney that we invest in Dinar. This is a reality to consider.

I agree with those who are against reserving Dinar. This would the most irresponsible thing you could do in your situation. I cannot believe that anyone would reccomend it to someone in your situation.

The decision is ultimately yours. Pray about it, think about your child, then make up your own mind. I believe you should at least buy some. It could be the best payoff in history. But, you could lose whatever you spend. Both of these situations are to be considered. I will pray for you also. DO NOT RESERVE ANY DINAR !!!!!

• Upvote 1

I would like all feedback to this, even if it's negative....I am recently divorced and living very meagerly. I have only $3,700 to my name and living in the basement of my parent's 1 bedroom condo. However, IF I THOUGHT USING THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN DINAR FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL REBOUND LOOKS EXTREMELY PROMISING, I WOULD BUY UP A BUNCH. What do you think? Please reply truthfuly, as the future with my 4 year old daughter will depend on your feedback. Thank you, John

I must add that if your 4 year old dauther's future depends on this last 3700 dollars you have left, you have given yourself an impossible task. Im not sure whatever you do with that amount is going to change your future. If you took out 200 dollars, its not going to affect your life much either way in my opinion. 200 dollars in some cities doesnt get you past a week, so you really should already have a PLAN now to move forward with your life yesterday.

One recomendation? buy a good used car on Craigslist that you can see is a deal and clean up and resell. I've bartered with people big time on there. Many have second cars and just want to get rid of cars.

Then resell and used half(?) your profits to buy some dinar and forget it in a drawer.

Since you live with your parents, im assuming neither of you will be without food or shelter. Do extra work in the neighborhood for cash. Paint curbside numbers for $20, walk dogs, cut grass.. anything to move forward as well

John,

I have been where you are now. My divorce taught to be a better parent. I thought I needed to duplicate every toy, bike and video that they had at their Mom's. I became a Disney Land dad. At the end of a year I asked my three and her one, that I had adopted, what was the one thing that they wanted to do again or couldn't do without? In unison, Blueberry picking! Two hours and $5.50. They only want is time with Dad and the unique experiences that only you can provide. About the Dinar ..... buy 1 million today. And quit stressing about it. It will RV sooner or later. If it goes bust get back in touch with me and I'll cover your loss, at today's rate, on that first mil. Do not reserve and let it go. But buy 1 mil today and bust your butt to make up the money. Put your head down and ears back. Don't forget to pray WITH your daughter

Take care