Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA

tgar

A few words from one of your older members, Seen it comming for many years, this nation of ours should worry more about our young, taxes, our govrrnment and our borders. THE REST OT THE WORLD HATES THE usa, because we are always putting our nose in their business and trying to correct world problems. As most have seen we are moving toward world economics and domination by God knows what. If all of the money that has been spent by our goverment lately would have been spent within our borders supporting the poor, riding ourselves of illegal allians, protecting our borders, and promiting good will with our few friends outside the USA THAT WE HAVE HAVE LEFT, we would be much better off. I know that this is the land of the free " I say BS this country is being taken over by other cultures" Some of which we dont understand, and surely if we dont make a change they will absorbe us in the not so distant future. WAKE UP AMERICA. Please everyone get out and vote in next elections. If you dont vote and you dont like whats going on, whats your alt. watch and gripe, avocate rev., sit around and watch it happen. The latter is what most will do.

I can assure you Brenda and myself will vote next oppurnity

Terry from Louisiana :unsure:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This is exactly how I feel. Feed the hungry here. Feed and give the best education to our children. Take care of our people. Take care of our problems here. For all the money that we give to countries that hate us, we could protect our borders, create jobs and put an end to the homeless in th United States of Amercia..

• Upvote 5

A few words from one of your older members, Seen it comming for many years, this nation of ours should worry more about our young, taxes, our govrrnment and our borders. THE REST OT THE WORLD HATES THE usa, because we are always putting our nose in their business and trying to correct world problems. As most have seen we are moving toward world economics and domination by God knows what. If all of the money that has been spent by our goverment lately would have been spent within our borders supporting the poor, riding ourselves of illegal allians, protecting our borders, and promiting good will with our few friends outside the USA THAT WE HAVE HAVE LEFT, we would be much better off. I know that this is the land of the free " I say BS this country is being taken over by other cultures" Some of which we dont understand, and surely if we dont make a change they will absorbe us in the not so distant future. WAKE UP AMERICA. Please everyone get out and vote in next elections. If you dont vote and you dont like whats going on, whats your alt. watch and gripe, avocate rev., sit around and watch it happen. The latter is what most will do.

Terry from Louisiana unsure.gif

That sums it up for the silent majority, which as you pointed out, can no longer afford to remain silent. Your words reminded me of a line in the movie Platoon that goes something like "inside every person is democracy just screaming to get out." I don't think so. Further, equating all cultures as equally valid is based on faulty reasoning. If this were the case, we'd all be the same, or as I like to put it, there would have been thousands of Roman or British Empires.

• Upvote 1

That sums it up for the silent majority, which as you pointed out, can no longer afford to remain silent. Your words reminded me of a line in the movie Platoon that goes something like "inside every person is democracy just screaming to get out." I don't think so. Further, equating all cultures as equally valid is based on faulty reasoning. If this were the case, we'd all be the same, or as I like to put it, there would have been thousands of Roman or British Empires.

YES, the VOTE is our most powerful tool to effect change. It put Preisident Obama in the White House. And it will be the VOTE that sidetracks his "UNHEALTHY AMERICAN AGENDA". By VOTING we can once again effect CHANGE. Send a message to CONGRESS.... we don't like what your are doing to America. Vote the incumbents out send them home looking for a job......for a CHANGE.

• Upvote 1

I would like to bring something up that most people don't think about when they make comments about "protecting our borders" and "those immigrants" and "we're being taken over". Are you a true Native American? :huh: Because if you are not then you (your ancestors) and me (my ancestors) are immigrants too. This country is full of immigrants. Remember the Mayflower? Christopher Columbus? ect? Everyone except the Native Americans immigrated here. Now you want to start shutting people out who still come to this country for a better way of life? They can't help what they were born into just like you and I can't. Maybe there is a way to make this a place better for everyone (by voting for the people who are best qualified to lead our country) so that we may live peacefully together without Communism :) . A majority of Americans are Christians and Christians always reach out and help others (Just like we reached out to help Iraq get out from under Saddam and his followers and help get them on their feet). That is what this country is all about: Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion, and helping others in need; amongst other things. Remember your history and the reasons America was founded. I don't agree with illegals being able to reap all the benefits our government has to offer but at the same time how else can they get on their feet if they are coming from a war torn country or just a poor country with just the clothes on their backs? :unsure: I guess what I am trying to say is that we need to think things through before we speak and let the whole world know how foolish we are :o . This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it! :P

May God bless you all,

DonnaChristina

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I would like to bring something up that most people don't think about when they make comments about "protecting our borders" and "those immigrants" and "we're being taken over". Are you a true Native American? :huh: Because if you are not then you (your ancestors) and me (my ancestors) are immigrants too. This country is full of immigrants. Remember the Mayflower? Christopher Columbus? ect? Everyone except the Native Americans immigrated here. Now you want to start shutting people out who still come to this country for a better way of life? They can't help what they were born into just like you and I can't. Maybe there is a way to make this a place better for everyone (by voting for the people who are best qualified to lead our country) so that we may live peacefully together without Communism :) . A majority of Americans are Christians and Christians always reach out and help others (Just like we reached out to help Iraq get out from under Saddam and his followers and help get them on their feet). That is what this country is all about: Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion, and helping others in need; amongst other things. Remember your history and the reasons America was founded. I don't agree with illegals being able to reap all the benefits our government has to offer but at the same time how else can they get on their feet if they are coming from a war torn country or just a poor country with just the clothes on their backs? :unsure: I guess what I am trying to say is that we need to think things through before we speak and let the whole world know how foolish we are :o . This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it! :P

May God bless you all,

DonnaChristina

We are not talking about hundreds of years ago. We are talking about NOW TODAY! What was good then is bad for us now. The USA borders and ports should have shut down years ago and immiration should have been better controlled. To many cultures anywhere is a bad mix and thats what it has come to here. I personally do not want to give my country up to another culture who has no respect for the real Americans when they come here. I expect you even support sharia law don't you. There's a limit to what a country can endure of immigration and we have reached that point a long time ago. Further more I don't think we are foolish in wanting to slow immigration and get control of our rights that have been altered as not to offend immigants. If they choose to come here LEGALLY they can except our ways, learn ENGLISH or make use of another freedom they have here, the freedom to go BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM! ONE final question for you, when we the American people have a catastrophy who comes to our aid? I can tell you, NO ONE but another fellow American! My ancestors would agree with me and I'am Cherokee and Scotish. My Grandfather who is Cherokee and is 97 said to tell you that you are blinded by your heart which will not let your mind see the right of logic of what was, what is and what will be and the difference between them. I know what he means, DO YOU?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Republicians talk a good game in campagining I would love to see a party with "big ones" stand up for the majority of the people that are pissed off.But like always I think these new guys will get to washington and fall in line with the rest of the clones there and lobbyestest will run things as usual.I hope im wrong bit it always happens that way.There not going to do anything about the illeagel immagration because of lobbyestest on both sides.They just follow the money. (sry i cant spell)

• Upvote 1

Glad to hear your that you are going to vote! I know that John Quincy Adams would appreciate it so would Washington and the rest of thse

great human beings who fought for our Freedom and our land the United States of America.

biggrin.gifPosterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. biggrin.gif

-John Quincy Adams

• Upvote 1

We are not talking about hundreds of years ago. We are talking about NOW TODAY! What was good then is bad for us now. The USA borders and ports should have shut down years ago and immiration should have been better controlled. To many cultures anywhere is a bad mix and thats what it has come to here. I personally do not want to give my country up to another culture who has no respect for the real Americans when they come here. I expect you even support sharia law don't you. There's a limit to what a country can endure of immigration and we have reached that point a long time ago. Further more I don't think we are foolish in wanting to slow immigration and get control of our rights that have been altered as not to offend immigants. If they choose to come here LEGALLY they can except our ways, learn ENGLISH or make use of another freedom they have here, the freedom to go BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM! ONE final question for you, when we the American people have a catastrophy who comes to our aid? I can tell you, NO ONE but another fellow American! My ancestors would agree with me and I'am Cherokee and Scotish. My Grandfather who is Cherokee and is 97 said to tell you that you are blinded by your heart which will not let your mind see the right of logic of what was, what is and what will be and the difference between them. I know what he means, DO YOU?

I kindly thank your grandfather for his words of wisdom and I do understand what he means. But "what was, what is and what will be and the difference between them" does not equal you being so mean when someone has a slight difference of opinion than you. I understand your frustrations, my family and I have our own regarding issues here in Texas. Yes, I do have a big heart, it does cloud my judgement sometimes but don't tell me that never happens to you Viper51. I know you are a really nice big ol' teddy bear under that tough ol' skin :P !

I know exactly what you mean when you say that when America has catastrophies, no one comes to help, but would we let others help? Really think about it. After all the wrongs that have been done against us as a nation (ex. 9/11, Pearl Harbor) who is left that is financially capable, an ally and trustworthy? (I say this with some sarcasm)-" We are proud Americans! We don't need help. We are richer than the rest of the world!" That's what other countries see and they hate that about us. Those that don't hate us want to be with us! Our country is not what it used to be nor will it ever be again. But I think we can all agree that "CHANGE" sucks and when it's time to vote-VOTE for the best candidate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have good night and I'll catch y'all later!

DonnaChristina

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

37 DAYS LEFT TO ELECTION...GOODBYE D'S..........POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 1