Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rudy1164 posted prediction of Date

BreakinDaBank

I HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS......I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

you truly need help, i have no clue what you are talking about, you act as if you know me, and to tell you the truth this the last conversation i will have with such a sorry individual. i truly hope you get help. you seem so confused, one moment your happy, the next your sad, bipolarism is controllable, there is medication for it. i think the state of california helps people like you, use the resources that the state can offer you. i feel for you. but i wont merit you anymore time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you truly need help, i have no clue what you are talking about, you act as if you know me, and to tell you the truth this the last conversation i will have with such a sorry individual. i truly hope you get help. you seem so confused, one moment your happy, the next your sad, bipolarism is controllable, there is medication for it. i think the state of california helps people like you, use the resources that the state can offer you. i feel for you. but i wont merit you anymore time.

YOU ASKED US TO GOOGLE YOU....YOU ASKED US ALL TO GET TO KNOW WHO YOU WERE.....SOMEONE OF US DID.....AND SOME OF US CHOOSE NOT TOO. I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO RESEARCH AND UNTIL YOU DO DON'T CRITICIZE ME!!!!

MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU....YOU GAVE PERMISSION TO GOOGLE YOU....DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO DISPLAY MY FINDINGS ON THIS FORM??? FAOR QUESTION. THEN YOU CAN COMMENT ON THEM.

Edited by BreakinDaBank
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Since you are attacking my character and you are so good at numbers.....dude does this number ring a bell???

37.408,22 .......

BTW, I HAVE A JOB AND I AM VERY VERY GOOD AT IT!!!!!!

Just curious is that really u if so ... lay of the steroids... are these measurements... IQ 37 inches of Muscle 408 and age 22 again just curious. Best wishes Arnold .

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

YOU ASKED US TO GOOGLE YOU....YOU ASKED US ALL TO GET TO KNOW WHO YOU WERE.....SOMEONE OF US DID.....AND SOME OF US CHOOSE NOT TOO. I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO RESEARCH AND UNTIL YOU DO DON'T CRITICIZE ME!!!!

MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU....YOU GAVE PERMISSION TO GOOGLE YOU....DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO DISPLAY MY FINDINGS ON THIS FORM??? FAOR QUESTION. THEN YOU CAN COMMENT ON THEM.

Rudy,

Call his bluff and put the little one to bed. :blink:

Thunder

• Upvote 4

first of all, i am not promoting my Facebook, it seems people decided to type my name in Facebook and found my personal site i use to communicate with my friends and family. i have for a long time had a florida dinar site, way before i posted here any information.

<_<<_<

no need to go to google, not bashing, just saying