Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Soros "Gold not safe"

Don Paul

COMING FROM A GUY WHO HAS BANKRUPT COUNTRIES FOR HIS GAIN...I'M GUESSING THAT HE WANTS TO DRIVE THE PRICE DOWN SO HE CAN PICK UP MORE. HE IS THE CLOSEST THING TO EVIL THERE IS. POURITFORWARD

I agree 100%

You people on here crack me up. So if the US holds 5.5 trillion dinar and it rv's at $2-$3. Wont that pretty much wipe out the deficit. Then the price of gold will drop. The only reason gold has been soaring is because people are afraid of the dollar and the stock market. They are just trying to protect what they have got. But with the deficit pretty much gone and all the investors once again confident in the us and the dollar they will get out of gold and get back into business as usual.

I'm not saying gold and silver is a bad investment because I own ALOT, but if this RV really does happen gold will drop back down below 1,000.

Maybe soros know something big is fixin to happen? Like an RV

Gold will not stay low for long. The big question is big ears is smart enough to pay off are debt?

I dont think a personal opinion of Soro is what was asked here. In any case, you cant refudiate his success in his world.

(I guess you forgot about the brother's from Ft Worth who also tried to corner the silver market?)

I do however think he's being very forward in what he thinks gold will do on the short term, which is possibly drop with everything else to the 1000 level.