Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smaller Denominations...Does Anyone Know?

4aprofit

It has been rumored that many of the smaller denominations were stolen in Iraq a few years ago….and that the CBI still has serial numbers on them, and/or the batches that were stolen..…and that they might not be redeemable…...as some, we've heard, are sold and are coming out of Syria, Lebanon, Cyprus, Jordan, Etc...predominently on "Ebay”…..”this is said to be the route the stolen notes would probably go through”....We know there was a truck heist, as articles out of Iraq mentioned, whereby a huge amount of the 50 denomination coins were stolen, thus causing the discontinuance of them, as they are not on the CBI site now, I assume due to this?....But the 50, 250 & 500 notes, as well as the 25 & 100 coins are hardly ever mentioned. These 2 coins are not trading presently, and are in a pending or hold status, but these smaller notes I assume are, as they are listed on the CBI's Site....Dont know what is or is’nt true about the entirety of all of this…...just another…for what it’s worth?

It has been rumored that many of the smaller denominations were stolen in Iraq a few years ago….and that the CBI still has serial numbers on them, and/or the batches that were stolen..…and that they might not be redeemable…...as some, we've heard, are sold and are coming out of Syria, Lebanon, Cyprus, Jordan, Etc...predominently on "Ebay”…..”this is said to be the route the stolen notes would probably go through”....We know there was a truck heist, as articles out of Iraq mentioned, whereby a huge amount of the 50 denomination coins were stolen, thus causing the discontinuance of them, as they are not on the CBI site now, I assume due to this?....But the 50, 250 & 500 notes, as well as the 25 & 100 coins are hardly ever mentioned. These 2 coins are not trading presently, and are in a pending or hold status, but these smaller notes I assume are, as they are listed on the CBI's Site....Dont know what is or is’nt true about the entirety of all of this…...just another…for what it’s worth?

Well, that bites. I have some of the small demon's.

There was no specific bill or denomination mentioned but over the years TONS of dinar has been stolen from banks and other places which is why I highly recommend NOT buying dinar off ebay cause you dont know where they came from and even the seller telling you that he knows and they werent stolen is probly full of it.....you will have NO way to know until you go to exchange and its too late!! the coins you speak of were released back in 2004 and retracted because they were unpopular and were useless in the marketplace because of prices.....the smaller denoms that we are all waiting for (1,5,10,25 and such) could have been the ones printed back in 2006 and have just been stuffed away in the vaults until the RV and then they can be released to the public......