Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proof od Dinar Purchase

SMCONTI

Asking for guidance from Adam and anyone else who may know the answer to this question.

3 1/2 years ago, I and several others purchased dinars from a friend who said she was receiving them from a relative stationed in Iraq. We gave her the money and she gave us the Dinars. We know they are not counterfeit but we

have no proof of purchase and neither does she. Her relative just went to the bank and bought them and sent them home.

Any advice as to how we should proceed?

• Upvote 1

Asking for guidance from Adam and anyone else who may know the answer to this question.

3 1/2 years ago, I and several others purchased dinars from a friend who said she was receiving them from a relative stationed in Iraq. We gave her the money and she gave us the Dinars. We know they are not counterfeit but we

have no proof of purchase and neither does she. Her relative just went to the bank and bought them and sent them home.

You can show the check you wrote her as proof or money order. You can also have her write up a bill of sale for them and if you want get it certified too.

Why do you need a Proof of Purchase?

Why do you need a Proof of Purchase?

I am an Iraqi Veteran and it will not make a difference I know many Soldiers that got Dinar while we were stationed in Iraq and I know none of us kept anything but the dinar... I guess I can show a copy of my deployment orders, but all that does is say I had the ability to acquire the dinar not that I actually exchanged for it...

Iraqi Vet05-07

Why do you need proof of purchase for the IRS? Like IraqiVet said, they have no real proof other than deployment orders. For that matter, I purchased from another that purchased on line from GID. Do I need proof? I think not. I've also had sons deployed to the Middle East with one in Afghanistan right now. Do I need proof? I think not. I've been a self-employed carpenter/contractor since I retired from the Army. My windfall from the IQD RV is a long term investment no matter when I purchased. Two purple hearts from Desert Storm is all the IRS needs to date my involvement in this investment. After all it is offficially -

RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E B)B)B)