Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this a good site to purchase dinar??

Will....

A good friend tell me to buy dinar from this site... cant wait to buy some this friday comin up

http://tampadinar.com/

I think most everyone that is on this site and bought Dinar (I said MOST) will suggest you go to Dinartrade.com which the bulk of us have done. This outfit seems dead on with the best customer service and willingness to work with a buyer or seller that I've seen yet. Of course this is just IN MY OPINION. Sorry, had to spell it out.

Edited by hrdbawl

I think most everyone that is on this site and bought Dinar (I said MOST) will suggest you go to Dinartrade.com which the bulk of us have done. This outfit seems dead on with the best customer service and willingness to work with a buyer or seller that I've seen yet. Of course this is just IN MY OPINION. Sorry, had to spell it out.

Thanks The reason is because I want to spend at least 45 -50 dollars and dinar trade only offer 140 to buy. I could call them and ask to buy less than that??

Thanks The reason is because I want to spend at least 45 -50 dollars and dinar trade only offer 140 to buy. I could call them and ask to buy less than that??

If I were you, I'd try to find enough to get $100,000 Dinar or $164 ($140 for the Dinar and $24 for C.O.D. shipping) as $40 or so with a $24 C.O.D. charge at face value hardly seems worth it. However, if this pans out, any Dinar held is worth it. :lol:

If I were you, I'd try to find enough to get $100,000 Dinar or $164 ($140 for the Dinar and $24 for C.O.D. shipping) as $40 or so with a $24 C.O.D. charge at face value hardly seems worth it. However, if this pans out, any Dinar held is worth it. :lol:

I will purchase with $ 40 every 2 week thats why? And you never know when the RV going to come.. lol

I will purchase with $ 40 every 2 week thats why? And you never know when the RV going to come.. lol

Will,

a site that I and quite a few of the people I know have bought from BESIDES Dinar Trade is silvergreetings . com. just add the ww's in front. you can pay with

a credit card or debit card and he ships the next day...usps....and it takes about 4 days to get them. He told me if you pay with a card and have the receipt for payment...the dinar are yours. dinartrade is the norm..but if you need to use a card...this is a great alternate. all the normal precautions...delarue certified... all that...

and jmo but i wouldn't wait till Friday. that COULD be like leaning your rifle against a tree to take a wee and having a 12 pt. bull Elk walk up 100 feet in front of you....

what a pain i would be to be waiting to purchase and have it rv. or RI.......

oh...the prices are right in there with both places.

Dinar Inc. ships same day fed ex when a card is used as well + 25.00 fed-ex fee........ you will pay a little more with a card purchase, at least you will have a horse in the race :D

Thanks ...lets see what happen in the end of 2010 or after...Got a lil secret of a professor...So Im jumping on it!

God bless!

Edited by Will....

Thanks ...lets see what happen in the end of 2010 or after...Got a lil secret of a professor...So Im jumping on it!

God bless!

if the professor is from Canada, you can't trust his information....(shh, don't tell him I said that)

or were you saying that your'e jumping on the professor?.......

it's a little confusing the way you wrote it.

getsome then worry about when

Will,

a site that I and quite a few of the people I know have bought from BESIDES Dinar Trade is silvergreetings . com. just add the ww's in front. you can pay with

a credit card or debit card and he ships the next day...usps....and it takes about 4 days to get them. He told me if you pay with a card and have the receipt for payment...the dinar are yours. dinartrade is the norm..but if you need to use a card...this is a great alternate. all the normal precautions...delarue certified... all that...

and jmo but i wouldn't wait till Friday. that COULD be like leaning your rifle against a tree to take a wee and having a 12 pt. bull Elk walk up 100 feet in front of you....

what a pain i would be to be waiting to purchase and have it rv. or RI.......

oh...the prices are right in there with both places.

Good analogy Papatom especially this coming week. If that meeting with Talibani that is taking place as I type is the final seating with a side order of RV, we are on for Monday decision making time!! Funny!

Good analogy Papatom especially this coming week. If that meeting with Talibani that is taking place as I type is the final seating with a side order of RV, we are on for Monday decision making time!! Funny!

We bought are dinar at Dinarbanker.com, it ships in 2 days via Fed Ex. There is going to be very good news soon within a month from what I have been hearing :) I hope its true for all of us! God Bless us all.

• 2 weeks later...

My family and I have bought most of our dinars from DinarProfits.com. We've had excellent experiences with them. Every time we call them up, they've answered all of our questions and were all about making sure we had all the information before making a purchase. Check them out and see what you think for yourself. I think it's always good to have different options and seek them out yourself.