Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spoke to psychic-interesting

saphire

Here is a copy of the part of the transcript when I asked him about my finances:

as i can see your finenciel prospact ther is some troubles till jan 2010 and then you will get some more oppertunities to make money and fame .

Mukesh -The AstroHealer: the money which you will get will be of permane ttype and you will hold it till life.

Mukesh -The AstroHealer: ther is some basic problems

tferrall: my investment will raise in value it is supposed to become very valuable is this what you are seeing

Mukesh -The AstroHealer: in getting this money but when once this will start you will hold it.

Mukesh -The AstroHealer: plz go on.

Mukesh -The AstroHealer: defenately, as you confirm me you will hold that money till the end and no one can take it from you

:D

LOL LOL LOL...I could not stop laughing for several minutes...LOL...someone please tell me that this was posted as a joke....PLEASE! I draw the line at psychic reading! I promise this will be my last reply in relation to anyone that post a psychic reading...but I just had to ask if this was a joke or not...LOL LOL!

Scripture says to avoid resorting to fortune tellers for the simple fact you are ushering in demonic possibilities .....i would advise you to pray for Gods will in your life, bottomline......money will not prevent further trials and problems in your life.....matter of fact, this new wealth could be problematic beyond what you expect......Be patient, humble, and not in a covetous nature.:)

oh geez, tracy. too bad the psychic didn't foresee that you would be trashed in this forum for stating that you believe in psychics.

we should keep our witch doctor predictions and such to ourselves.

regardless, still wishing the best for you and the rest of you dinar supporters. hopefully our day will come soon.