Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Granted PERMISSION to Form Government

svanish

Has anyone thought of trying to make a Facebook friend from Iraq ? Well I did and I am trying to ask some questions as we speak through Email . I don`t want to pry him to make him feel uncomfortable so be patient , I will share whatever info I get and it will be whatever this guy tells me ( He`s 22 years old and Translates for the U.S. ) Still Smiling GO RI PS; I asked if the ATMs were working or not .Waiting for response

Great idea! I'll look into that today, too. It would be so refreshing to get first-hand information. Please let us all know what you find out!

Great idea! I'll look into that today, too. It would be so refreshing to get first-hand information. Please let us all know what you find out!

Got the idea last night and already got lucky getting a friend that translates for the U.S. , unreal . Surprised that no one has already thought of this , this will be boots on the ground . Just type in Iraq in the Facebook bar and you`ll get a page straight from Iraq. Still Smiling GO RI :)

• Upvote 1

Has anyone thought of trying to make a Facebook friend from Iraq ? Well I did and I am trying to ask some questions as we speak through Email . I don`t want to pry him to make him feel uncomfortable so be patient , I will share whatever info I get and it will be whatever this guy tells me ( He`s 22 years old and Translates for the U.S. ) Still Smiling GO RI PS; I asked if the ATMs were working or not .Waiting for response

I would be very cautious in regards to this, there are some truly cunning people over there, and if you don't watch it you might end up on a list that you don't wanna be on. They were using internet to distribute propaganda while I was there, I believe that is how Zharqawwi was caught.

It's looking that way to me! But I'm a bit tired and lost in translation!! LOL

What the world are you doing up so late for LOL, it's only 12:09 here.

smile.gif Carla

Thank you Chief and Carla...this is good news. I really was tired of reading the same news on different days

This is great newsbiggrin.gif .

I would be very cautious in regards to this, there are some truly cunning people over there, and if you don't watch it you might end up on a list that you don't wanna be on. They were using internet to distribute propaganda while I was there, I believe that is how Zharqawwi was caught.

Pay attention to Chief on this one he knows what he talking about.

[ Or maybe we all ought to do like we did in the 60's and do an, "AlicesRestraunt" thing & ALL call in to the B of A and ask them the SAME question...Can I bring in my Dinars Now??? If we ALL call , it will be a MOVEMENT.]

I think we should do one branch per hour on the hour. Of course some things are funny only when you are thinking of doing them.