Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are the signs we should look for.........

stoger1

if we indeed had to dump our dinar???? It has been said that if this drags into next year, then it will not happen. Don't shoot me, just thinking out loud if this deal doesn't get done. <_<

[size="5"]I've been hearing this statement for over 6 and half years. Do what you think is best for you and your family. :lol: [/size]

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Just because it doesnt happen by the end of the year DOES NOT mean its not going to happen at all.....would just mean more delays in pulling the trigger.....this kind of process takes ALOT of time....cant just happen over night, many things that Im sure even most of us cant think of need to fall into place. The thought of this not happening at all if not by the end of the year is just loss confidence in my eyes which you are always more then welcome to sell out if you dont feel its going to happen. If we end up getting screwed you will know because there will be a big announcement of a redenomination in which they will also let us know how much time we have to exchange our dinar for new dinar or cash out for USD before the bills we have now are no longer accepted as currency.......

• Upvote 1