Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night

cgbrown

What was I doing on (SaturdayNight)? (Trying2) to decipher all this information with it’s (Options) that we been getting from people who are in (overdrive) trying to make these (dinainmi) make a turn (4Profit). I’ve been playing this video game as I said before neigh on to 10 months, longer than some, not as long as others. I think (Doc31), has been around way longer than most. Anyway we have all gathered to play this game so we came be (UnitedRich). We all (wantdinars) and we have become what they call in the financial world (speculator2) hopeing to become (Scooby Doo) someday. (Joe and Faye) may not have been (bowling4dinars) but they have become (dinarwatcher)s like the rest of us. I just read (Scooter)s late night chat log, which (Bumper64) did a fine job posting for us. He said this information is coming at us so fast—it done give him a headache. Well, if it gives him a headache, can’t you imagine what it done for me….. it was like riding a (choochoo) when the scenery goes by so fast you can hardly see it. All I want to do is get to level 3, cause (Frank26) says level 3 is there the big action is. Get there and there are (nowhammies), boom all of a sudden you have become (richwithdinars). (Duh,Duh) ain’t they what we all be (waitin) on. (PappaTom) is quick to bash somebody cause they make a post that is too long for him to read. Well I got news for him , there are some folks who like to read what I got to say, for instance (RickinSaudi) replied to one of my more recent post and said he didn’t know where to laugh or cry. I think what he was saying that he agreed with most of what I was saying. (Maynard57) is so interested in what folk are going to do with their RV surplus that he’s suggesting we write about it. Well that’s what I done , and you can read that post under Announcements and introductions at the top of the Forum page. I no I am not the (logical1) to be speaking out on such topic as finance, so I spend most of my time just reading and learning all about how to cash in when this here game all comes to and end. (Danneedrvnow) and so do most folk on here. I spend sometime as a (stargazer) and sometimes a (dreamer) just thinking about the (Cabnnwoods) with a (sparklingblue) lake nearby sitting on top of some (wild mountain) over looking (plesantvalleysunday). I am not a (biggamehunter) but I sure do like to take a walk in the woods to see (bear). Wy it just gives me (happyfeethere) thinking about all I can have and do for others. I didn’t tell my daddy and momma I got these dinars yet, I want to keep it a big surprise. Maybe Daddy want call me (bonehead) any more if this (rvorbust) really takes on. Well I got go for now Cause I got a (fire) burning and I am about to (cook100) some (bacon2782) and roast some (lamb). You know I think this would be a real (moviemaker).

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 44

cgbrown... do you like it that people are very annoyed with your stupid posts? Do you like it that nobody has respect for anything that you might ever say on here...? Is it what makes you happy? To see others just pass over what you have to say in a topic?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

lol....personally I need a good laugh.....been a long weekend.....my 12 yr old broke both bones in his arm at his wrist on Friday afternoon and on Friday night had surgery.......I am so tired and the laughter was good for the soul!! :D

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

cgbrown... do you like it that people are very annoyed with your stupid posts? Do you like it that nobody has respect for anything that you might ever say on here...? Is it what makes you happy? To see others just pass over what you have to say in a topic?

Kr3 .....

In reference to the four questions you posed cgbrown.....

I think it only in poised fairness you also are presented with some difficult questioning.

Do you believe stupidity is exclusive to your preceived ideology?

Do you believe respect must be given before received?

Do you really care what makes cg happy?

Do you believe just because a post is passed over .... they are not recognized or appreciated?

Live and let live my friend ....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the post cgbrown. I enjoyed your creativity. People need to chill out. I see no harm in what you wrote and gave you a + to erase at least 1 negative vote you received.

If people dont like to read this kind of post , just skip it and move on to the next one, no need to take the time to write a negative post.

Keep doing what you are doing cg.

Kr3 .....

In reference to the four questions you posed cgbrown.....

I think it only in poised fairness you also are presented with some difficult questioning.

Do you believe stupidity is exclusive to your preceived ideology?

Do you believe respect must be given before received?

Do you really care what makes cg happy?

Do you believe just because a post is passed over .... they are not recognized or appreciated?

Live and let live my friend ....

It's Kr3W*

1)Yes

2)no

3)no

4)yes

I like it! I accidentally pressed negative, meant to give a positive, that took some work to complete good job!

You could use some paragraphs though to make it more readable and organized.

FTW. Keep having fun, enjoy life and if this is part of it right on! Just keep it in the right topic section.

Paul

I am working on it. But -1 on yours for calling my other post "Banality". Why would you want your name in something you conceive to be 'boring'.

Although your first, "Saturday Night", was mildly amusing, I had no idea you would have the audacity to repeat your attempt at being clever.

So far, it appears you are batting 0 for 2 with two strike-outs. Actually, lets make it 0 for 3 for using "conceive" incorrectly. I believe you meant to use the word "perceive". Now head to the locker room, you're being sent down to the minors...How does Paducah, Kentucky sound?