Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Crisis with Rumors

GreginTexas

Crisis with Rumors

Thank GOD for Scooter and Groovgal who’s analysis has kept me grounded up to this point along with Adam M. who would be amongst these that encourage us. Is it me or has this place gone crazy? I come here to get information and inspritation to continue the fight for more patience so as to not go Postal on some unsuspecting Arab from the frustration of the seemingly endless procrastination that the Iraqi polititions are showing in forming a government. If I hear he has 91 they have 89 and it has 70 one more time I just might puke. But what is it with all the Jokes (Blonds ect.)? Are we just getting giddy from all the negative/ smoke screen news? I am truly expecting one of us to go off and take the Discovery Channel people hostage or something. Maybe it is a personal deficit and a reflection of my fears. I am only writing this to vent and also possibly show others they are not alone. Relax or try to, because the really smart among us are not that worried. The time is short now. What we are hearing in the Iraq news I believe is the loud noise before the birth of something beautiful.

God Bless us with the patience required.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Good for You!!! I feel the same way. Someone wants us to name his new boat, blond jokes,etc. The chat room seems like a few of us want Dinar news. I am online 5 hrs a day ( at least). I know everyone has been on this wild ride alot longer than me and I understand that friendships have been formed. There are some surveys that I do enjoy. Maybe people are just getting giddy about this and need to let off pressure. Go RV !!

• Upvote 1

Crisis with Rumors

Thank GOD for Scooter and Groovgal who’s analysis has kept me grounded up to this point along with Adam M. who would be amongst these that encourage us. Is it me or has this place gone crazy? I come here to get information and inspritation to continue the fight for more patience so as to not go Postal on some unsuspecting Arab from the frustration of the seemingly endless procrastination that the Iraqi polititions are showing in forming a government. If I hear he has 91 they have 89 and it has 70 one more time I just might puke. But what is it with all the Jokes (Blonds ect.)? Are we just getting giddy from all the negative/ smoke screen news? I am truly expecting one of us to go off and take the Discovery Channel people hostage or something. Maybe it is a personal deficit and a reflection of my fears. I am only writing this to vent and also possibly show others they are not alone. Relax or try to, because the really smart among us are not that worried. The time is short now. What we are hearing in the Iraq news I believe is the loud noise before the birth of something beautiful.

God Bless us with the patience required.

[

VERY NICE POST WITH SOME VERY SHARP WIT- :D