Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rats Will Be Exposed * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 1/09/2024 - Prophetic Dream

ronscarpa

January 9, 2024

The Rats Will Be Exposed

God used animals many times in Scripture - because of the animal’s distinct characteristics - to picture humans: Jesus was seen as a lamb and a lion; satan was seen as a serpent and a dragon; Herod was called a fox; false believers were called wolves and goats; and so on. I have seen several dreams given to prophets over the past couple of years with rats representing people. Rats typify or picture darkness, disease or plague, garbage and waste, theft, abominations, betrayal, devouring, and more. In all the dreams I’ve seen, rats are used to picture evil taking place through individuals in our government, and God is exposing them.

The dream I’m sharing today was given to our friend, Gina Gholston, just a few days ago. Gina is a frequent dreamer, and has a consistent track record of accuracy in her interpretations and her prophetic words. It was Gina who released the “Paint the Borders” dream. The dream I’m sharing today, Gina says:

DREAM OF JANUARY 4, 2024

“I dreamed we were at a gala at the White House. Chuck Pierce, Dutch Sheets, and several other members of our prayer team were there, along with 300 or so other people. It was a black-tie event, and everyone was dressed immaculately. Then, a spokesperson came and told us there was maintenance being done in the White House, and we could not go outside of the room we were in. It was almost as if we were being held there - at least, that was the underlying tone of the one speaking.

“I told my assistant that something felt ‘off.’ Then Chuck Pierce came over to talk with us; I told him I felt something was amiss. He said, ‘I know. There’s something happening beyond the walls.’

“Suddenly, a lady on the far side of the room screamed that she saw a rat running across the floor. Several of us saw it. Others were saying, ‘There’s no rat in here. You’re just making that up!’ But the rat was right there, visible for everyone to see. And even though everyone saw it, some still denied it was there. They even became angry that some were pointing it out and desperately tried to make those who saw it believe that it wasn’t really there!

“The rat moved toward a wall and went through a hole. Through the hole, I could see lights flickering. Chuck also saw it, and he said, ‘Inside that room, an evil is happening.’

“I gathered a few people to go with me into the room next door in order to see what was happening there. We managed to get out of the gala room undetected, and when we opened the door to the next room, found frantic chaos happening there. About a hundred or so people were in the room; each had a very large paper shredder, trying to use it to destroy documents. There were boxes and boxes of files. Though they attempted to shred the files, they wouldn’t shred, regardless of how many times they placed documents in the shredder. The files would go through the shredder but would always come out whole - intact! These people were furious and in complete panic! They were so preoccupied with the files that they hadn’t noticed that we were in the room watching them. 

“I then saw the rat that had been in the gala room, and it was lying on its back in the corner of this room, kicking its feet up in the air, laughing and laughing. Chuck Pierce was with us, and I asked him what all of this meant. He said, ‘The instigator has deceived the people. They are doing his bidding, but he himself has gone undetected, even by those who have been deceived. Now exposure has come, and they are left to clean up his mess. However, God won’t let it be “cleaned up”; He is guarding the evidence and forbidding its destruction. The rat is giddy, thinking he’s in the clear - unseen, untouchable - but his days are numbered. The impending exposure is causing the people to become careless, and they are losing control of their ability to hide things. They're not even fully aware that they themselves are being revealed!’

“At that moment, a couple of men wearing pest control company uniforms came into the room. The rat saw them and panicked. He tried to run and hide, attempting to go back through the hole in the wall to the other room, but the men trapped him in a cage.

“As the rat was being captured, all of the people at the shredders instantly froze in place. I could see their eyes moving, but their bodies had been ‘frozen,’ and they could not move. Their hands were stuck to the files and the shredders. There was no denying what they had been doing.

“At that time, many of the other people at the gala entered the room to see what was happening. As they entered, masks began falling off the faces of the people frozen at the shredders, revealing their true identity. They were being completely exposed.

“Then the rat morphed into a man. Some of those at the shredders, although still frozen in place, began to speak, alluding to the ‘rat man’ saying, ‘He’s the instigator! Arrest him!’

“Then some of those at the shredders became unfrozen and, while lifting up the files they had been trying to shred, said, ‘Here’s the proof! Here’s the evidence! It’s all here in the files! Thank God He didn’t allow us to shred it!’

“A lady accompanied by two young men entered the room and gathered all the boxes of files. Several more men came into the room with hand trucks and removed all the shredders for evidence. Dutch Sheets asked the lady why they were removing the shredders. She said, ‘It’s part of the evidence. There’s incriminating data saved in them, and we know how to retrieve it.’” End of dream.

[In the dream, Gina actually saw the specific crime/s this pertained to. However, we felt it was not wise to release that information at this time.]

There is certainly no need for a lengthy explanation of this dream. God has told us He is shaking and exposing. Individuals and some of the departments and agencies in our government pulled off an unprecedented coup, and a shadow government now rules America. Those involved are incredibly evil and giddy with delight. But the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof (Psalm 24:1), and He removes leaders while raising up others (Daniel 2:21). He treads on serpents and scorpions - and rats - and gives us authority to do so, as well (Luke 10:19).

Pray with me:

Father, we thank You for the exposure taking place in our nation. You have been telling us this would occur, and we have been watching it take place. We pray that You will continue to expose the evil in our government: lies, backroom deals, corruption in our Justice Department, voting irregularities, distortion of America’s history, refusal to control our borders, abuse of children, and so much more. Continue to uncover and expose. Protect the evidence until it is revealed; convict people, motivating them to reveal the truth; give courage to whistleblowers.

As You shake down in order to reveal and uncover, we pray for the intercessors and leaders in the church, asking for strength and unwavering faith; remind them that You will only tear down what is necessary, and mercy will triumph. We pray for those who are investigating and exposing, asking You for wisdom, contacts, protection, skill, and supernatural discoveries. We pray for those being attacked by the “rats,” especially President Trump, asking for Your protection over his mind and body. Give him supernatural strength and endurance. Give strength to those in Congress who are unfairly attacked, and likewise to Judges such as Clarence Thomas. Vindicate the righteous as you expose evil. We ask You for these things in Yeshua’s name. Amen.

Our decree:

We decree that rats in our government are being exposed, evidence is being preserved, and justice will be served.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

• Thanks 1