Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody Loves A Bank Story.

Luigi1

Urgent article of Dinarian interests...

Everybody loves a bank story.

F26 clarifies, updates bank story.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Frank26:        Clarifying Franklin Bank Story.

ARTICLE:  Clarifying Franklin Bank Story.   The individual said, can I exchange my currency at your bank?   Oh, the Dinar, yes we will be able to take care of you.  Open accounts.  Deposit your money in our accounts but you can only take out $5,000 per day in cash.  If you want $10, $20, $30, $50,000 in cash we can arrange it but we’ll have to order it for you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...Merry Christmas from the Goose...

Bruce The Goose via WiserNow:         Merry Christmas.

ARTICLE: We were told a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting to receive this RV – our blessing – before Christmas & as far as we know, that is still the plan...I will tell you why…there was a conference call…Thursday morning…I believe it was with US Treasury & with the leaders of the redemption centers.  We have over 7000 redemption centers in the US…the outcome of the call was this –  there was a 98% chance of us going in before Christmas…Another source when I asked …Could we be exchanging before Christmas?  He did say yes.  I believe it is definitely possible.

• Haha 2

Here's another article related to the above...the good news gets better....

Nader From The Mid East.        Nothing But The Facts...Mame.  

ARTICLE:  The facts are the facts.  If they delete the dollar, if they take off the dollar from the markets in Iraq, they're going to have to come out with a small category of dinar.  That's it.  Why?  Because it's too much dinars to carry...I'm not going to carry 150,000 dinars in my pockets.  I'm not going to do that. I prefer to have $100 than 150,000.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1