Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody Loves A Bank Story.

Luigi1

Here's a bank story of Dinarian interests...

For entertainment value, only.

An appointment with 'Mrs Bank Lady'

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ via PDK:     Bank Story…Sent To Me… 

ARTICLE:  A couple of weeks ago I had a team meeting with a VP of a bank.  This is a smaller bank.  They wanted to know which bonds & currencies I had.  They needed to know what I had – in order to set up my appointment & see if they could handle my exchange appointment there or if they needed to send them to a larger bank like Wells Fargo or a military base.   So this was a “sit-down” with a high-level person at a small bank...

• Haha 3

Here's another article related to the above...

Goldilocks:       From Securities To Commodities.

ARTICLE:  A US Congressional Bill HR 8950 is set for a vote in January 2024 that will cement cryptocurrencies as commodities & not securities.  All crypto on the blockchain will be regulated as a commodity by the CFTC – this will be signed into US law as early as January when the H.R.8950 – Digital Commodities Consumer Protection Act of 2022 – goes for final vote & the presidential signature.

• Upvote 1

Here' another article related to the above...

Frank26:     Oening Up IQD Bank Accounts..

Question:   “Is there a bank in the US to keep dinars deposited in dinars?”   No.   Not even the satellite banks that will represent the CBI because they will be under American banking laws.  Which means they will have to convert it into American Dollars.  That’s what they want to do because they will take your Dinars and send it back to the CBI.  If you go to Chase, Huntington Bank, whatever American bank, those Dinars go to our US reserves.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1