Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 10/02/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Community Comment: "I always felt that if the dinar came out of the gate at one to one it would cause mass inflation due to the amount in circulation. Hitting the forex at 1000 to 1 makes more sense to me. I do believe however that it won’t stay there very long IMO as the demand will be great.Frank: Yes...!!

Militia Man  There are a lot of projects that are very expensive and they need to have an investment budget to go along with that.  Why has it been delayed Probably because there's something they're not quite yet ready to expose or they're just about ready to expose.  They're going to have to have an International currency...exchange rate and the country needs to have that final step to sovereignty.

MarkZ  Hearing some pretty interesting stuff…including confirmations from banks...This comes from different sources... Many of the foreign currencies that we have been look for and talking about are now showing on bank screens. This came after the weekend forex updates. We believe this is fantastic news...I had a number of bankers reach out …ones that had always questioned and doubted me…saying they think I am right and this is about to go. I am getting excited about this …even though we don’t know the exact timing. Question: Could it be this weekAbsolutely...We are still looking for announcements out of Iraq on the 3rd or the 4th….most likely the 4th...:violin:

Jeff  The budget has not been approved to date.  That means it remains in an incomplete unapproved state...Yes they voted on it since last June but...two Sundays ago Iraq's council of Ministers...did a draft amendment to the budget making it so it's no longer in an approved state.  Parliament still needs to approve the budget again...The budget right now is incomplete and unapproved by parliament. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3