Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent: Announcement of Mahdi for P.M.

Eddinar

URGENT: National Coalition held an important meeting this evening and watch the announcement Abdul-Mahdi, a candidate for prime minister

Baghdad citizens

Informed sources said the Iraqi National Coalition held an important meeting this evening, the winner of the entities at the office of Mr. Hakim

The National Coalition will issue an important statement is likely to be called by Abdul-Mahdi, a candidate for prime minister from the coalition after the recent understanding reached between the Sadrists and the Supreme Council.

The source said that the National Coalition will go to the candidate through the rule of law within the National Alliance and will be asked to approve the candidate, or go to the existing Iraqi Kurdistan to form the next government

——————————————————————————–

http://translate.googleusercontent.c…meSGUk8r6upUXg

• Upvote 3

All they've done is announce their candidate, it doesn't mean Iraq has a new PM. This should have been done in February, before the election, not 6 months later. Nonetheless, if true, it's progress which is something we see very little of in that country. Worthy of a smile if nothing else.

What will happen to Allawi?

Allawi's real concern is not about a position but puts the interest of the Iraqi people ahead of his, which is very admirable. I'm sure he will be involved in the decision making process by being in another position such as vise-president. Everything is still cool Nek Uda, they speak of Abdul Mahdi with high regards, I'm sure he will be a great prime minister, after all he does not care for Maliki, and that says a lot about him.

biggrin.gif Best wishes to you!

Urgent: Announcement of Mahdi for P.M

Stop using the word "URGENT' -- when this is just normal run of the mill news clip. There is nothing 'urgent' about any of these announcements. We will have a time frame to cash in when the RV happens. So relax -- enjoy life.

Just copying the information...don't get your panites in a bunch....if it says urgent, that's what is copied...

Stop using the word "URGENT' -- when this is just normal run of the mill news clip. There is nothing 'urgent' about any of these announcements. We will have a time frame to cash in when the RV happens. So relax -- enjoy life.

WHY will we have a time frame? I have held a two dollar bill for 20 years now and guess what....I can STILL use it IF I want to.

There will be no flippin time frame people. They JUST printed this money 7 years ago. They are NOT going to print trillions again.

And MarieJose, How can Mary be a virgin when she had many other kids?

• Upvote 1

All they've done is announce their candidate, it doesn't mean Iraq has a new PM. This should have been done in February, before the election, not 6 months later. Nonetheless, if true, it's progress which is something we see very little of in that country. Worthy of a smile if nothing else.

Yep ... but all this does is muddy the waters and delay the formation.

But ask yourself ... Allawi had 91 ... he signed off on the Kurds demands and thats what 57 ... the sadrists have committed to him or at least no al-Maliki and that is 35 ... and the 35 defectors from the INA. 91 plus 57 plus 35 plus 35 = 218 that's not only a majority but a super majority.

Soooooooooooooooo why hasn't he formed up a govt. and named presidents?

Yeah ... I know ... weird huh?

Thanks for the post!

Edited by Doc31

WHY will we have a time frame? I have held a two dollar bill for 20 years now and guess what....I can STILL use it IF I want to.

There will be no flippin time frame people. They JUST printed this money 7 years ago. They are NOT going to print trillions again.

And MarieJose, How can Mary be a virgin when she had many other kids?

BANE STOP BEING A NITPIKKER.

The news agencies use the word "urgent" when they believe they have important breaking news... this is a time-honored tradition within the news media the world over.... Don't get your panties in a wad over it... it's just S.O.P.