Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 2 September 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 2 September 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

T minus 121……..or less.

Last week we tried starting a new format for TINK and I with our posting schedule. We wanted to concentrate our intel on Mondays and talk to you about it on Tuesdays on the cc. Then have our newshounds show you the evidence on Wednesdays and Thursdays with articles that we deemed reliable. As you know AQ became ill as we prayed for her during her vacation trip. I was not about to ask her to post last week or this week because she is recovering. So that’s why you still see us on Wednesdays and Thursdays…….let’s see what happens next week.

I must admit to being relieved from my front page posting for the next three days………it has been a heavy week. I am not going to share any intel with you today because there isn’t any. We are studying once again an impatient attitude in the Asian currency. As I told you the Dong knows its place with China and that is why China took on the responsibility to RV it’s currency 4 times in 2010. Japan is making noise about RV’ing their currency…….but the Asian theater must wait for the IQD. Pressure……..in many forms. I said no intel ………but I suppose this is.

I want to leave you with only one thought today. I keep telling you the GOI is seated and going about running its government. This is my opinion based on my intel. Some take the black ink of articles from Iraq and depend on it as much as the red blood that flows through their veins. We spent the whole month teaching you about the Iraqi media……..but some insist that it is gospel. I am tired of this. I am going to enjoy the next three days and turn off the phone number that I have given to the world. They have told us there is an interim government running things right now. Well who do you think makes up this temporary government? The same politicians that will compose the permanent GOI. So they pretend to pretend ………to pretend. It really gets tiresome on my part trying to put out so many fires of emotion from those that don’t study their investment. Some insist that there is no government……….some I ignore as they ignore my intel. Today from their precious articles they tell us that they have nominated three for the position of PM. Isn’t that special? You see the ruling elected party that carries the majority seats along with the rest of parliament nominates a PM position. Now if you even dare to say to me that this is like internal primaries in the Democratic or Republican parties of America….then I have no choice than to tell you………this place is nothing like America. For thousands of years they have done what they have wanted to do and done it so with a suffocating attitude of defiance. To me and my team it is so obvious what they arrogantly do not only behind closed doors to run their government but then turn right around and tease the living daylights out of us with manipulative articles to convince us that their actions are worthy. They steal from their people from behind closed doors until the last nano second of the re-denomination (RD) and re-instatement (RI) of their currency. They fight for the power of this future IQD privately. Some humans when given the opportunity to take a cookie will stuff their mouths AND...............Ears.....Nose......under the Chin............or any orifice they can find until told to STOP and SIT DOWN! Greed............ Over 2000 years old.

If I sound irritated ………I am. I am tired of driving the point over and over again that the GOI is seated……..but if your articles support your desires……..knock yourself out. Hundreds upon hundreds if not thousands of contracts are being signed and we are learning of them this week……… I‘ve been saying this since all of last month. Just last week you start to see what I told you…….KBR signing oil contracts to refine is one good example that I gave you. Let me ask you something…….this avalanche of contracts to rebuild Iraq …….who do they tell us they signed them with? The…….GOI. The Who?!!! Well they did have an album in 1975 called “Who By Numbers”. But obviously that’s the wrong Who……..Family it is the GOI …….Government of Iraq that is signing hundreds upon hundreds of contracts. Can you see the contracts…….do you know the rates and payment schedules? Nope. You know why? Because the “pretend interim same politicians who will run the permanent GOI” ……..are not ready to come out into the daylight. There is too much blood for them to suck right now. The same attitude for thousands of years will tell you when their government is …….”Seated”. Yeah whatever. I grow tired of it. I know they are seated and my team knows what they are doing so there is no sense in talking about this anymore. I will enjoy my next three days and if they have not announced that they have been seated by next Monday when I am with you …..my post will be very short. There is no sense in talking about the GOI that supposedly is like a mirage…….not really there.

On August 17th IMO I shared with you that .05% of the total of the small bills held by the CBI were auctioned. I really feel that this was used to set the rate……. by the CBI for the rest of the banks in Iraq. Seperated from the RI rate for us. I showed you some math that was confusing. I only mention this because we strongly believe it’s showing us indications that the RD is on schedule for 2010. I noticed how one of the counter sites changed their wording. It went from the IQD WILL BE re-denominated to …….MAY BE. I laughed …….reminds me of when China put out the articles that said no RV for the Yuan and then three days later they RV’d. As we get closer to the hunt………it is when we should be the quietest. Look.............In Jan/00 the annnouncement said......'WARNING"........ In other words BUYER BEWARE! Since it was at the beginning of the year.......... The following 12 months are HIGH SPECULATION if you want to buy the IQD. Then a few months later the announcement changed to .............. "WILL RD IN 2010'' released from the CBI.............Their goals. Today it says.........."MAY BE IN 2010". Logic says to remember China in the 90's. IMO..........The window of 2010 is less than four months away........... Best to change announcement ........... No like insider info. No play that game at this ...............PRESENT TIME. At the beginning of the year....not enough solid evidence........Today..............Too much of it supports SHABIBI and ..............HIS GOAL to RD in 2010.

“Iraq Government Welcomes End of US Combat Operations”. This was from the PUKmedia from today. For those of you that like articles …….we trust this media. By the way…….WHO……welcomes the end?

How many of you saw MORGIES spoof article yesterday? LOL……..that was classic and filled with more truth than 70% of the articles that are out there right now. In case you missed it here it is. Please enjoy.

Originally Posted by Morgie

IRAQ ATTEMPTS TO RESOLVE POLITICAL IMPASSE

Iraqi political rivals Iyad Allawi and Nouri al-Maliki met in the lobby of the American embassy in Baghdad to resolve the impasse on forming the new Iraq government. Since neither man wanted to duel, negotiators for both parties opted for deciding the fate of the fledgling democracy by a round of Paper-Scissors-Rock.

“We would have flipped a fil, but al-Shabibi hasn’t released them yea .....errr....never mind....” one parliamentary minister said.

The first round of negotiations resulted in both parties choosing scissors. The State of Law party immediately demanded a recount, while the Iraqi List claimed victory and immediately started measuring for curtains at the GOI.

Iraqi President Jalal Talibani, who has been running the country since the March 2010 elections commented "Neither one of these yo-yo's would get elected as dog-catcher in Erbil. By the time they figure out who the PM is, their term will have expired and they will have to run all over again. " "

So let’s see what we talk about Monday. Some feel the GOI is not seated ……..some feel it is…….some could care less like me. Because I am focused on Shabibi’s goal to RD in 2010. We study this aggressively. We have already come across a very interesting scenario concerning the RD. Because there are almost 12,000 of us it is difficult to please everyone. This new material we study is vital in our investment. I am asking you Family of KTFM …….do you want to know of this RD study my team does with me? Are you strong enough to deal with every aspect of your investment as a student? Does your blood have enough viscosity in it to discuss what we are studying? I will look at your post for the next three days to get a feel of your strength. Before I leave you…….don’t jump to conclusions and throw your arms up and say I give up. Christians don’t do that. We pray. Depending on your responses maybe we will share it on our cc next Tuesday. It is not intel that gives you a rate or date. It is an analysis of those two subjects.

God bless you all and have a wonderful holiday weekend. You know that I will be with you in the evenings with your postings. I plan to watch my Detroit Lions tonight on tv. It’s been awhile since I turned my tv on…………besides O……….hope it still works. Until next time………be still to know how God works. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

PS~ please pray for the people affected by the oil rig explosion today.

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 5

. They steal from their people from behind closed doors until the last nano second of the re-denomination (RD) and re-instatement (RI) of their currency.

See above how frank is now saying RD over and over. Do an excercise and calculate what would happen in Franks scenario. They re-denominate, which means removing zeros, right??? then they R/I Re instate to lets say $3.22. read the words carefully and do the math. I am not saying more that this. Just think

• Downvote 1

Why is it that many people have bashed this intel /info before ? This guy sounds genuine but damn I hate getting sucked into BS . I have studied this whole Dinar thing at great length and I have not taken anything lightly as far as info is concerned , I have not taken everything to heart . My conclusions are this , NO I am not a GURU or do I have any connections . There is no way that the States are going to walk away from this empty handed ( pay for WAR ) the Dinar has to RV/RI in order for Contractors to be paid , do you think they accept Dinars ( NOT LIKELY ) also do you really think they are going to give us any real idea when formation is close ( NOT LIKELY ) when this RI/RVs it`ll be BAMMM it`s done , no more Dinars cheap for YOU . LOLOL get it GO RI :)OH yeh IMHO BTW thanks for the Post

Edited by hardtop

IMHO and dont care who i upset, 25000 dinar ----> = 25 dinar after RD the 25 dinar x $3.22 = $80.50. They have all the bases covered. We have above 300% return, they bring in all 3 zero currency, their citizenry has a revalued currency or you can believe that our government has 5 trillion dinar and when RV they have $ 16.1 trillion dollars. What sounds more plausable? I am not bringing up the lop doc 31 but with your infinate wisdom, why would this not be possible. There are many articles from many places that all say similar scenarios. Please explain

IMHO and dont care who i upset, 25000 dinar ----> = 25 dinar after RD the 25 dinar x $3.22 = $80.50. They have all the bases covered. We have above 300% return, they bring in all 3 zero currency, their citizenry has a revalued currency or you can believe that our government has 5 trillion dinar and when RV they have $ 16.1 trillion dollars. What sounds more plausable? I am not bringing up the lop doc 31 but with your infinate wisdom, why would this not be possible. There are many articles from many places that all say similar scenarios. Please explain

The US Govt is not going to trade in one of their 25000 dinar notes for 80 US bucks. That is about triple what we paid at $1050 for a Mil Dinar. Not a bad return but hardly what Iraq's govt needs to kick start rebuilding their country. The US Govt paid about $5B dollars for $5T Dinar or less depending on the exchange rate of then or now. With the kind of RD that is being described the US Govt would about triple their money to ~$15B. A drop in the bucket. I'm sure the US and every other country is looking for significantly more than that. If "W" wanted to pay for the war he planned for a much higher return on his $5T Dinar investment.

25000 dinar in a reasonable RV will be worth $25000 to $75000 US bucks. Then $5T Dinar bought for $5B dollars will bring the US Govt anywhere between $5T dollars to $15T dollars. That will pay some bills. Not some measely $15B.

Thanks for the post.