Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disturbing Article 8-31-10

Legolas

I think that it is difficult for many of us to see clearly anymore because the hope and dreams of an RV is cloudy our senses. Are you all really thinking that the dinar hasn't increased in value since 2003? Of course it has, Ali makes this clear anytime he can when he speaks of the possible increase in value of the dinar. There is a great need to keep your senses about you when being involved with this investment if you want to be realistic and to not let your personal dreams interfere with your perception. I have seen Gurus predicting over 100 dates a year for the past 5 years and not a single one has been correct about anything up until now (By the way it's the 31st today and tomorrow is the 1st - here and gone again much to my displeasure as I am sure it is to you all as well). That is just a fact. NEVER once! I never wanted to bring negativitiy to this investment but being led down a road with so much false intel from contacts, connections and know it alls has made me lose faith in what any of the guru's bring to the table. I feel that Medic lately is more realistic as I see that it has been finally getting to him and he is realizing that the Iraqi people are just so different than us that we cannot begin to really conceive what they are thinking in regard to us (The U.S.), their government, each other (sectarian strifes since the beginning of time) and lastly their currency (and making us, Americans rich at the same time? Doubtful). This is just me sharing some of my personal opinions with all of the good well meaning people on this site who we all know could use the profit that we have all imagined from this investment. I have sold more than half of my dinar recently (back to Ali) and am still having trouble selling back all of it to be honest with you but if there is no "actual" progress made with the dinar by the end of the year I will sell the rest just to officially remove myself from this investment and move on with my life. If anything I do think that they may remove the 3 zeros and then RV which would make everyone a great profit in the thousands but nothing like we had all imagined. I realize this is nothing to take lightly but 5 to 10 thousand dollars will not change anything in regard to the way my family and I live. Good luck to you all, may god bless you and no matter what the end result is with this investment it brought people together with the same goal in mind and gave rebirth to "Hope" for us all, sewing in back in to the fabric of our beings.