Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No disrespect to ds2

Bumper64

Sorry everyone but I had to remove the post "Muslim's Stoning Young Girl "

I understand that it was posted in off topics but I don't think we need to see a young girl being stoned to death on this site.

I hope most agree with me and understand why it was removed.

Bump

• Upvote 5

I understand that it was posted in off topics but I don't think we need to see a young girl being stoned to death on this site.

Bump

Im still mad at myself for watching part of it. Thanks for removing it.

• Upvote 1

Bump

I think america needs to know what's in store for them if we let sharia law into this country. This is another reason I think B.O. is still a muslim.

• Upvote 2

I think america needs to know what's in store for them if we let sharia law into this country. This is another reason I think B.O. is still a muslim.

I understand your point but I watched a young girl being kicked and had her head crushed by a large stone!

I understand that this is news and their way of life BUT.................

• Upvote 1

I understand your point but I watched a young girl being kicked and had her head crushed by a large stone!

I understand that this is news and their way of life BUT.................

I think you did what you needed to do and it is gruesome....but we need to wake up from this transe that were in and see the muslim religion for what it is, evil, and fight them

• Upvote 1

Bump

i figured it would get pulled and i knew it would be too strong for some. maybe it isn't too late for america too wake up.

• Upvote 2