Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sharing Stock Tips

SNKHall

Adam, in your email you said you would love to start sharing stock tips in the message board. I, for one, am all ears. Please feel free to start sharing at any time. Thanks again for all you do.

PS. If I have done this wrong I apologize...1st timer. :o

You did it perfect, SNKHall! Welcome aboard.

I'll be adding to this section as we go along, just trying to get caught up on a ton of stuff right now. Are you invested in the ISX?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone - great thread. I have been in the ISX for about 8 months now and I'm spread across 85% of the indsutries - Currently I have about a 30% ROI. I got into the ISX via Warka bank - also have Cd's with them that I flip over and over. In my experience it has been good to be spread across the different industries. In my opinion it can only go up from here. Cheers!!! Good luck to us all.

regarding the stock exchange - I'd sign up over at www.ISXme.com. There's an awesome program coming out soon!

Can you say when th ISXme.com is going to be ready? I have been signed up for a while and haven't rec'd anything.

Also, is this suppose to make it easier for us to belong to the stock exchange instead of having to sign up through warka..

Thank you

tdinar :cool:

• 3 weeks later...