Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will you still come to this site after the RV?

14Mil

Oh sure, I'll come back just to lead everyone in a chorus of Cum By Ya and If I Had a Hammer...NOT. I'll be too busy donating not only my money, but MY TIME to causes that support those who cannot defend themselves...like sick children and abused animals. In my free time I'll will totally immerse myself into learning French and Italian, then visit my ancestral homes of southern France and central Italy. Oh did I mention I'm going off grid. See Ya!

• Upvote 1

puppylove, aren't puppy s the best! I have a shiba inu and she is the best dog ever! But don't tell my cat!

Thanks for the comment on my avatar , but I borrowed it. Someone on this site posted it when I first joined this site (they were celebrating a possible RV :P ) and I sized it down. I have all the peanut cartoons on DVD and love the music too!!

Enjoy the whole thing because the time might be at hand!

:lol:

http://www.nhlcyberf.../happydance.htm

I will definately be coming back.....lots of smart interesting folks here.....its always good to brainstorm ideas for the after RV investing....plus, im gonna need to know where all the partys are....lol....go RV already!!!

• Upvote 1

Oh sure, I'll come back just to lead everyone in a chorus of Cum By Ya and If I Had a Hammer...NOT. I'll be too busy donating not only my money, but MY TIME to causes that support those who cannot defend themselves...like sick children and abused animals. In my free time I'll will totally immerse myself into learning French and Italian, then visit my ancestral homes of southern France and central Italy. Oh did I mention I'm going off grid. See Ya!

God Bless You!!!! I too plan on donating to the cause of abused children!!! Hadn't thought about the abused animals, but I will denate there also...it breaks my heart!!! Enjoy visiting your homelands.

00020672.gif0002066D.gif

After the RV I'm sure that my dong rumors will fit in nicely here. Then, of course, there are millions and billions in unrefined minerals in Afganistan and their Afganis. The site name has been Dinar Vets and should stay the same. We will all fair well with this RV and should continue to communicate regarding other long term investments where this type of incredible return is available. B)B)B)

I agree totally. Even though I am a newbie, it would be nice to know or hear from all of you about other investment ideas.

No.

I will however continue to torture my self by reading google arabic to english translations. :lol:

So damned funny!!! True!

I will definitely be on this site from time to time. I will have to see how this changes some peoples lives. Plus we are good pool for each other, for partnerships and investing in each others ventures. We are the Dinarian tribe and should stick together and work together to perpetuate our wealth.

HELL NO!!! I will never return. The ride will be over so I won't have to put up with weeding through all the right wing hype on this site to get to dinar news. It will be goodbye and good ridance.

Just remember being right wing is bad and money is evil, so please give your money to my evil right wing arse! I'll gladly keep you a democrat:)

In all honesty I will not be here much if at all. My plan is to disappear. While there are very interesting people here and I have enjoyed the ride it will be time to move on. Wish you all well and maybe we will run into each other out in the real world. Bluto~~~~~