Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Speculation that the 25k dinar note will become obsolete and non-exchangable?

dinarcraze

Think it's partial BS. Not 100%

Maybe it will be phased out in some amount of time but not tomorrow or anything. If they say you have 5 days to cash out big bills then why would it take you more than 5 seconds?

Eddiex, You need to STFU and stop telling good folks to shut up. How freaking rude is that?

Yes it will be obsolete as will all currency worldwide.

Here is the chief of Visa saying we will go all cashless by 2012.

Cashless society by 2012, says Visa chief

Paying for goods with notes and coins could be consigned to history within five years, according to the chief executive of Visa Europe.

Peter Ayliffe said that, by 2012, using credit and debit cards should be cheaper and more convenient than cash.

Some retailers could soon start surcharging customers if they choose to buy products with cash, because of the greater cost of processing these payments, he warned.

Visa Europe briefed the British Retail Consortium last month on new "contactless" cards that can be waved in front of a scanner to make small payments.

However, the consortium dismissed this vision and claimed that card processing fees, which regulators are investigating, are still too high.

One member of the consurtium said that the estimated "interchange" fee charged to retailers amounts to some 4p for each transaction.

Nick Mourant, treasurer at Tesco, said: "There is a duopoly between Mastercard and Visa in the UK. Their setting of fees is anti-competitive."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/cashless-society-by-2012-says-visa-chief-439676.html

Eddiex, You need to STFU and stop telling good folks to shut up. How freaking rude is that?

Where in this do you see that?

Think it's partial BS. Not 100%

Maybe it will be phased out in some amount of time but not tomorrow or anything. If they say you have 5 days to cash out big bills then why would it take you more than 5 seconds?

Educate yourself.

Yes it will be obsolete as will all currency worldwide.

Here is the chief of Visa saying we will go all cashless by 2012.

Cashless society by 2012, says Visa chief

Paying for goods with notes and coins could be consigned to history within five years, according to the chief executive of Visa Europe.

Peter Ayliffe said that, by 2012, using credit and debit cards should be cheaper and more convenient than cash.

Some retailers could soon start surcharging customers if they choose to buy products with cash, because of the greater cost of processing these payments, he warned.

Visa Europe briefed the British Retail Consortium last month on new "contactless" cards that can be waved in front of a scanner to make small payments.

However, the consortium dismissed this vision and claimed that card processing fees, which regulators are investigating, are still too high.

One member of the consurtium said that the estimated "interchange" fee charged to retailers amounts to some 4p for each transaction.

Nick Mourant, treasurer at Tesco, said: "There is a duopoly between Mastercard and Visa in the UK. Their setting of fees is anti-competitive."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/cashless-society-by-2012-says-visa-chief-439676.html[/QUOTe

cashless society? we are already headed in that direction! if anyone's interested just google the term cashless society, what you will learn will make your blood run cold.

?

I seen this rumor on the dinarbank.. website also I noticed they charged more for the 10k notes with the same dollar value as. Opposed to the 25k note. Just saying ....

Just in case, we purchased dinar from different companies, in different amounts, just in case......and we paid more for the 1000, and the 10,000. I mean this ALL could be one big joke.....you know Madoff got away with a total lie for a long time worth billions. I am a believer that it could RV, and soon, but I wouldn't be shocked if "too good to be true" was actually too good to be true, but it's funny and shocking how these people bash each other, I think it's called dinar rumors for a reason, it's a rumor, speculation, but not always based on facts. We have to use our own judgement. I just feel bad for those I told to purchase dinar, and maybe they couldn't really afford, and I feel like I am getting their hopes up, I really hope it happens for those who really need a break. That's the only thing I am worried about.

Just in case, we purchased dinar from different companies, in different amounts, just in case......and we paid more for the 1000, and the 10,000. I mean this ALL could be one big joke.....you know Madoff got away with a total lie for a long time worth billions. I am a believer that it could RV, and soon, but I wouldn't be shocked if "too good to be true" was actually too good to be true, but it's funny and shocking how these people bash each other, I think it's called dinar rumors for a reason, it's a rumor, speculation, but not always based on facts. We have to use our own judgement. I just feel bad for those I told to purchase dinar, and maybe they couldn't really afford, and I feel like I am getting their hopes up, I really hope it happens for those who really need a break. That's the only thing I am worried about.

I think im kinda on the same wavelength as you...as far as i think it will happen..whether soon or later..but keep myself in a reality check knowing "to good to be true" is a definate possibility. As far as the people that get upset about the rumors on here..I think they probably put more money in then they could afford to be without and thats why they are upset now...and dont feel bad about the people you told to purchase dinar..u didnt MAKE them purchase it..you suggested it as a wise investment..and honestly...I think it is..say you purchase $1000usd worth of dinar...you could be out $1000, however, the potential up side outweighs the downside a million times over. And the people that purchased..if they have changed their minds and/or really need their money back they can always sell it back and just take a small loss..at least they wouldnt be out all of it ;)

Rox