Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Election was RIGGED!

A friend sent an ad with picture, but I can't get it to post on this page.  Here is the info:

President Trump speaks at the movie premier to "Rigged" hosted at Mar-A-Lago.

Watch the Film at:

Rigged2020.com

I watched the "video short" and if you scroll all the way down on the page, you can watch the entire movie for free.

I'm going to watch it now.   They need to arrest Zuckerberg!!!!!  I'm afraid to put in print what I really want done with him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

I watched the whole movie - 41 minutes.  I thought it was free, but I was wrong.  I paid $4.99 and it was well worth it.  You can watch the movie as many times as you want, and have people over to your house to watch it, for the one-time price of $4.99

Zuckerberg gave $417,000,000 to Democrats in various states to ensure Trump would lose the election.  Using Covid as an excuse, many mail-in ballots were used.  "Convenient" drop boxes (for ballots) were put in.  So many ways to cheat were suddenly available and whadaya know, it worked!

Trump said he had Zuckerberg to the White House many times and Zuckerberg "kissed his ass".  I guess it was all an act by Zuckerberg so that he would never be suspected of paying people off to rig the election.  

Now that this is all "out in the open", I wonder if there will be consequences for the Multi-Billionaire who rigged the election, or will he be able to pay his way out of this?  Is he too rich to go to jail?  

Should the election be overturned?  Will it be?

Can our country be salvaged?  Or has Biden ruined it so badly that it can't be fixed?  They have printed so much money that the dollar is losing it's status as the "world's reserve currency".  Leaders of other countries no longer respect our so-called leader, senile Biden, or his laughing hyena VP.  There are shortages of food and everything else.  Gasoline will soon be $10 per gallon and we can't drill for oil because it will "harm the environment" (so they say).  We'll have to buy our oil from Russia in Rubles, or maybe Saudi Arabia.  I guess if other countries drill for oil it doesn't harm the environment.  That only happens if we drill, right?

How was all this allowed to take place?  How can so much harm have been done to our country in such a short time?  Can we ever get back to being a great country, or is it too late?  

I don't know.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

You know God has known about all of this all along and has told His prophets what is coming.  It's sort of comical to see when it starts coming out because those who listen to the prophets know of so much more that is coming.  Zuckerberg will be dealt with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1