Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could it be years from now?

BANE

I have seen the people in it for 6 or so years now. How did they keep their hope alive? I think I have gotten in at a good time being it was only a month ago...However could this thing drag out for years? Could it be another 6 years?

I have seen the people in it for 6 or so years now. How did they keep their hope alive? I think I have gotten in at a good time being it was only a month ago...However could this thing drag out for years? Could it be another 6 years?

NO one knows for sure if it will ever happen, but we believe it will and that its just around the corner. This is an investment and is specualtive so we hold it as long as possible til the day it does go up in value. The people that have owned it 6 years kept hope alive in that they purchased it for the future not for the very next day. They put it away for safe keeping knowing it would be years if ever til they got the revalue. If this was easy then every single person would own dinar. I told 10 people a year ago about this investment when I purchased and most of them laughed at me saying I was foolish. Only one person bought dinar from my reccomendation. Maybe we are fools to have purchased it, but I would rather be considered a fool now by my friends then later if it does RV and I didn't buy any. They are the fools then.........C'est la vie.... or in other words ""thats life"".

• Upvote 4