Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Opinions - 9/29/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  We don't know what they're going to do once they raise the value.  They may limit you to a certain amount of time you have to exchange those 3 zeros and you won't be able to take part in the International growth. Hey, 1 to 1 is fine.

** Kaperoni  ...the Central Bank of Iraq is selling bonds [means] that they're about to RV their currency LOL. First, there has been numerous articles stating the exchange rate will stay the same for the next year, second, iraq has over 80 trillion dinar in circulation...Iraq is saying just the opposite in keeping the exchange rate low to encourage investment and develop a market economy.

** BobTheTaxMan   Estate taxes dang it!  These caps are always in the swing.  I know Bernie wanted to take it to      $1 million and there was actually a serious consideration to take it down to three but now they've settled it at 5 at least in the presentation we have going out for clearance now.  Well 5 is a long cry from 11.  A long cry.  And with them wanting to limit us to 10 million dollars in our combined retirement accounts I have a lot of people who have got 30, 40, 50 million IQD sitting in their Roth.  So what's going to happen to them? (Post 1 of 2).. 

** BobTheTaxMan  They have to unload it.  Isn't that a kick in the teeth...Use those gifting assignment.  That's one way to help reduce those estate taxes is get that out/moved out.  Now a little hint.  Those have to be done and it's got to be finished before 3 years before you die and we need those dates done before the RV.  So make sure you get those done now.  The whole purpose is to reduce these estate taxes... (Post 2 of 2)  {Note:  At the appropriate time consult your tax professionals to create a tax strategy that's right for your unique circumstances.} 

** Pimpy   Let's have that hard talk...you get these people...when you try to talk in detail about the subject and if it doesn't line up with their belief systems they just lose their freaking mind.  It's really not necessary...this is going to help you out with all the naysayers...The currency itself is not a scam.  The investment is not a scam.  There are individual out there who use the currency to commit fraud against other individuals that's the scam.  Is there going to be an RI or an RV It's possible.  (Post 1 of 2).. 

** Pimpy  We've heard many many different things telling us that it's real and it will happen.  I'm saying it's possible...feel good about your investment.  You should.  But also limit your risk.  In other words don't go out there and go all willy-nilly buying millions and millions and millions of dinars.  I only have 5 million...People freak out, 'you only have 5?' Yeah, that's it. It's not whether or not the IQD is a scam.  We know it's not.  It's the probability of an RI or an RV that we're actually betting on...feel happy about it...It's not a scam...I feel confident in the dinar that's why I talk about it.  That's why I have it..(Post 2 of 2).. 

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

• ronscarpa changed the title to Wednesday Opinions - 9/29/2021