Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump Releases Statement on Current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Milley, Calling for Milley to Resign

32 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Are you sure about that? :lol: 

That's not true, there are plenty of people of color that don't agree with it.  Perhaps if you got out of your liberal box you might meet some.  I'm a WASP.  What race are you, you're not a White Racist are you?  

I'm just a caucasian...as if it really matters.  Please keep in mind, "White Racist" isn't a race.

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm just a caucasian...as if it really matters.  Please keep in mind, "White Racist" isn't a race.

GO RV, then BV 

It kinda does, so I don't see how you can support something that says your the cause of all their problems. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

It kinda does, so I don't see how you can support system" rel="">support something that says your the cause of all their problems. :lol:

Doesn't say my name, nor yours for that matter, anywhere....Not going to lie though, I feel darn lucky to have been born white into this world.  When a person starts referring to people of another race as them, or their, or those people....the battle against racial equity and or equality is already lost.

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Doesn't say my name, nor yours for that matter, anywhere....Not going to lie though, I feel darn lucky to have been born white into this world.  When a person starts referring to people of another race as them, or their, or those people....the battle against racial equity and or equality is already lost.

GO RV, then BV 

You are a White Male, you/we are the object of their hate, all because some teacher/politician/4 star general, said so.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Because he's a 4 star for one reason, as they don't just pass those stars out willy nilly to just anybody...and also because it seems the only people who complain about CRT are white people, generally from the Right, who must somehow believe their top racial status in this country is being infringed upon.  As always, just my truthful unpopular opinion, but one you asked for.

GO RV, then BV 

What?!! are you kidding me! What a small world you live in, that's why you gave a small minded response.

I'm not white and have many friends of a different race, we can see right through this theory.  Yep, you're in a big box of "keep indoctrinating me"

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs, what are you saying, are you listening to yourself.  You may be the only white/caucasian who think White Racist is not a race.  Its simple, if your label a white male, that's your race, now if your white and you feel negative toward another race then you would be considered a Racist. So these people are saying, and teaching, that whites are racist, in reality those who agree too this way of thinking are actually and absolutely racist and it needs to stop at all levels.  

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

but I do believe indoctrinating and subjugating military personnel to follow "lawful" orders is imperative to accomplishing any mission.

And once again you are misguided and wrong. You are totally clueless of why you think that way. You seem to have been “indoctrinated” with this Marxist ideological thinking. You have no clue of history. Hitler’s indoctrinated troops carried out “lawful” orders when they invaded the Soviet Union. They killed the citizens and plundered everything as they advanced. If they had been liberators to the citizens of the Ukraine and western Russia, they would have been welcomed by them and Stalin’s defeat would have happened. Instead they were hated invaders. Then once again, they carried out “lawful” orders when sending the Jews to the death camps. No Shabs, I do not agree with your statement there. That is what has made our military the greatest in the world. Even a private E-1 can lawfully refuse a “lawful” order when it goes against the morals and humanity that has made this nation great. 

• Thanks 2