Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank notice after RV

smithk2

Adam: You mentioned that you knew a bank, that would deal with the finanical clout of the VIP and provide a discount to VIPs. I am not one that checks this site every day and I am wondering if you have a plan on how to provide the name of the bank and required info to the vips after RV? thanks smithk2@hotmail.com

If you read his "cash in guide" it states that you will be sent documents with a personal pin code. I don't see him giving anyone a name of a bank because the dinar is still not a tradeable currency and the banks would be getting flooded with calls premature."go rv"

• Upvote 3

I'm sure any legitimate bank would bend over backwards to help any of us post RV. Wouldn't worry about the VIP status thing...

Pretty much....there is no need to be spending 50 or so dollars a month for VIP....its a waste......you can find out just as much info on your own....nothing special going on behind the scenes there.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Pretty much....there is no need to be spending 50 or so dollars a month for VIP....its a waste......you can find out just as much info on your own....nothing special going on behind the scenes there.....

FYI its $50 for 3 months and I think the discount we will get for cash in will more than pay for that. Sorry disagree with you there is power in numbers.

• Upvote 1

If you read his "cash in guide" it states that you will be sent documents with a personal pin code. I don't see him giving anyone a name of a bank because the dinar is still not a tradeable currency and the banks would be getting flooded with calls premature."go rv"

You hit the nail on the head. He said he is not giving it out until after RV due to he doesn't want people flooding the banks with calls and ruining it for us. I don't blame him either.

You may think it is a waste but it is what keeps your membership free. If you can't be positive don't say anything at all.

• Upvote 3