Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lara Trump Tells Fox News There Are 'No Plans' For Donald To Be Reinstated As President In August

Business Insider

Trump's daughter-in-law Lara tells Fox News there are 'no plans' for him to be reinstated as president in August

Grace Panetta
Thu, June 3, 2021, 9:40 AM·3 min read

Lara Trump

Lara Trump, wife of US President Donald Trump's son Eric, addresses the Republican National Convention in a pre-recorded speech at the Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium in Washington, DC, on August 26, 2020. Nicholas Kamm/AFP via Getty Images
  • Lara Trump pushed back on the theory that Trump could be reinstalled in the White House in August.

• "As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August," she told Fox News.

• The baseless theory has been pushed by election fraud conspiracists Mike Lindell and Sidney Powell.

Lara Trump on Thursday pushed back on the baseless notion that her father-in-law, former President Donald Trump, could be reinstated in the White House in August.

"As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August," she told "Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade. "Maybe there's something I don't know, Brian, but no, I think that is a lot of folks getting a little worked up about something because maybe there wasn't enough pushback from the Republican side, so no, I have not heard any plans for Donald Trump to be installed in the White House in August."

She also appeared to blame mainstream media outlets for reporting that Trump believes he'll be reinstalled, saying, "I think you should take a look at who those networks are and who is pushing that out."

Lara, the wife of Trump's son Eric, became a Fox News contributor in March and is a rumored potential contender for the Republican nomination for a Senate seat in North Carolina.

This idea that Donald Trump will be back in the White House in the summer stemmed from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell who has spent the last several months pushing false and preposterous claims of the 2020 election being rigged.

Lindell first claimed in an appearance on Steve Bannon's podcast in March that he would be presenting bombshell evidence to the Supreme Court of foreign countries and "communism coming in" and stealing the 2020 presidential election from Trump. This evidence, he claimed, would result in Trump being "reinstalled" in the White House in August.

Sidney Powell, a lawyer who's filed several failed election-related lawsuits and pushed outlandish conspiracy theories about hacked voting machines, again shared the baseless reinstatement theory at a conference of QAnon supporters in Dallas, Texas, over the weekend.

On Tuesday, The New York Times' Maggie Haberman reported that the theory has made its way to Trump, who has been telling allies that he now thinks he'll be reinstated in the White House in a couple months.

Aside from Lindell's lack of evidence of this massive fraud, which he's had months to produce, there is no constitutional mechanism for the Supreme Court to overturn an election because the president is elected state by state in the Electoral College, not by a national vote.

There is also no constitutional framework for a former president to be "reinstated" in the White House.

The only way for Biden to removed from office at this point would be through the impeachment process, and that wouldn't result in Trump being reinstalled either.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-daughter-law-lara-tells-134014338.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

HuffPost

Corey Lewandowski: Trump Has Not Spoken To Me Of Being Reinstated

Nina Golgowski
Nina Golgowski
·Breaking News Reporter, HuffPost
Sun, June 6, 2021, 11:55 AM

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski on Sunday appeared to dismiss reports that Donald Trump has been telling associates he expects to be reinstalled as president by this summer, reasoning that he’s never heard that himself.

“I’ve spoken to the former president dozens if not more than a hundred times since he has left the White House and the president and I have not had that conversation about him being reinstated,” Lewandowski, who leads Trump’s super PAC, said in an interview with “Fox News Sunday.”

He added that he cannot comment on what Trump “has said to other individuals because it has not been a conversation I have had with him.”

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said Sunday that he has spoken with Donald Trump "more than a hundred times" since the 2020 election and that he has not once heard Trump mention the possibility of being reinstated this year. (Photo: Fox News)

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said Sunday that he has spoken with Donald Trump "more than a hundred times" since the 2020 election and that he has not once heard Trump mention the possibility of being reinstated this year. (Photo: Fox News)

Lewandowski, responding to a question by host Chris Wallace on Trump’s legal ability to be reinstated, said he personally doesn’t know of any provision under the Constitution that would allow an individual to come back into office if a recount deems the results to be inaccurate.

Lewandowski’s comments follow reports by The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman and the National Review’s Charles C.W. Cooke stating that Trump expects to be reinstated as president by this summer.

Trump directly teased the prospect of another presidential run in 2024 at a GOP convention in North Carolina on Saturday. He has also continued to outwardly call the 2020 election “rigged” and a “big lie” but, at least on Saturday, he did not publicly suggest he may be reinstated this year.

Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, also dismissed the reports in a recent interview with Fox News.

“As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,” she said, while adding: “Maybe there’s something I don’t know.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/corey-lewandowski-on-trump-being-reinstated-155555428.html

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
HuffPost

Corey Lewandowski: Trump Has Not Spoken To Me Of Being Reinstated

Nina Golgowski
Nina Golgowski
·Breaking News Reporter, HuffPost
Sun, June 6, 2021, 11:55 AM

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski on Sunday appeared to dismiss reports that Donald Trump has been telling associates he expects to be reinstalled as president by this summer, reasoning that he’s never heard that himself.

“I’ve spoken to the former president dozens if not more than a hundred times since he has left the White House and the president and I have not had that conversation about him being reinstated,” Lewandowski, who leads Trump’s super PAC, said in an interview with “Fox News Sunday.”

He added that he cannot comment on what Trump “has said to other individuals because it has not been a conversation I have had with him.”

Lewandowski, responding to a question by host Chris Wallace on Trump’s legal ability to be reinstated, said he personally doesn’t know of any provision under the Constitution that would allow an individual to come back into office if a recount deems the results to be inaccurate.

Lewandowski’s comments follow reports by The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman and the National Review’s Charles C.W. Cooke stating that Trump expects to be reinstated as president by this summer.

Trump directly teased the prospect of another presidential run in 2024 at a GOP convention in North Carolina on Saturday. He has also continued to outwardly call the 2020 election “rigged” and a “big lie” but, at least on Saturday, he did not publicly suggest he may be reinstated this year.

Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, also dismissed the reports in a recent interview with Fox News.

“As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,” she said, while adding: “Maybe there’s something I don’t know.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/corey-lewandowski-on-trump-being-reinstated-155555428.html

GO RV, then BV

It must be hard for you to sit at home weekends thinking about Trump and how you might put him down on Monday....

Trump is back to livin the dream.....and Biden and Harris are livin the nightmare....

Yet every post of yours is Trump, Trump, Trump.....

America is facing some huge troubles ahead.....you might be better off cheerleading for your boy Biden, and his minions ......

Better yet....be sure you have a plan B.....

CL

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

It must be hard for you to sit at home weekends thinking about Trump and how you might put him down on Monday....

Trump is back to livin the dream.....and Biden and Harris are livin the nightmare....

America is facing some huge troubles ahead.....you might be better off cheerleading for your boy Biden, and his minions ......

CL

Please accept my apologies for having triggered you....not my intention.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

45 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

You know, these two articles are both positive Trump articles, portraying him in a good light, nothing off putting about him whatsoever.  Is it just the fact that it's a "Trump" article that causes the animosity?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1