Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden's Immigration policies

Just this headline and pic.  Haven't read the article yet.

The thing that bothers me about this is, WHO PAID FOR THE T-SHIRTS and WHY IS EVERYONE HANGING THEIR HEADS TO HIDE THEIR FACES?!

If these folks are so poor that they have to risk leaving everything behind, who is paying for the t-shirts for them to pose for the pictures?  What are they being promised to get them to wear the t-shirts?  ETC!  

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tjokie said:

Just this headline and pic.  Haven't read the article yet.

The thing that bothers me about this is, WHO PAID FOR THE T-SHIRTS and WHY IS EVERYONE HANGING THEIR HEADS TO HIDE THEIR FACES?!

If these folks are so poor that they have to risk leaving everything behind, who is paying for the t-shirts for them to pose for the pictures?  What are they being promised to get them to wear the t-shirts?  ETC!  

image.png

Everything FREE in America 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Shelley said:

Everything FREE in America 

RIGHT!  Just like "All Americans are rich and life is easy!" :lol:

It's a lie immigrants have been told for decades.  Some parties use this propaganda to buy votes.  In 2016 the lady that worked my front desk at the business I managed had a husband (Still does.  He's a great guy, hard working, salt-of-the-earth, family man!) who was going through the process of becoming a legal immigrant.  He was brought here by his uncle from Mexico as a young pre-teen.  For years he worked hard and stayed out of trouble.  They got married and eventually decided that he needed to get his green card in order to build a life together and a future for their kids.  It's a long story with a lot of twists.  I wrote letters supporting them.  Etc., Etc., 

As the election drew near, his and others' paperwork they knew in the process, were put on hold by the left in order to put resources near the border crossings to process paperwork to expedite immigration there.  I got this information from their immigration attorney, not them.  So I have to wonder, how safe are our borders?  Who's footing the bill?  Is the safety of our country and principles a paramount priority to our ELECTED officials?  And a whole host of other questions.

Saturating an already overtaxed welfare system, security force and labor force by opening up the borders to anyone and everyone doesn't really seem to be in the best interests of our country.  Yet it seems as though the USA is more highly criticized for any measures we take to put our own country first and protect our citizens than any other country in the world!  I lived in Europe for several years, and I witnessed how other countries protected themselves by approving limits on immigration.  It was considered prudent and good management.  But the world, AND EVEN MANY IN OUR OWN COUNTRY, have a completely different view for the United States of America!

• Thanks 2