Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy ***  ...there is a lot of activity happening around the world.  What I'm seeing, what I'm starting to realize is this is the last ditch effort of the so-called deep state trying to figure out what they need to do to stay in control.  You could see it everywhere...Al-Kazemi, what he's doing is against everything the deep state wants him to do.  He is literally removing all the so-called deep state players out of Iraq.  This is not fictitious.  It's actually happening.  He's actually pressing charges against these senior political figures...all these Iranian backed puppets...

*** Delta ***   Question:   "Do you think the banks have this [100 dinar note now showing on the CBI]?" ...probably not this one.  But it's very interesting...we all know that the CBI they're about to come out with the explanation - the details...I was dying to see something like this...it's was very interesting for me to see proof that yes they did have 100 dinar notes...this was exactly printed out at the same time when they printed all currency that we have...for you to see something like that is really very nice and very interesting and very telling...we've got the proof that they had them...that gives indication that this is coming out...we're really close for us to see exactly what they're trying to do...we expected something like this but...like I said I was just dying to see something like that especially the one that we never had before like the 100 note. That's amazing... :twothumbs:

8-4-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   When the exchange rate changes, oh my goodness we're going to need the 100...to see this out, that's interesting...my friends...in Iraq, they tell me that the only thing that they use is from a 1000 dinars up.  They don't have no 500, they don't have no 250.  They don't have no 100...it's because of the exchange rate.  I'm curious...are they talking about handing it out?  Why would you talk about the fact that it's [the 100 note] available?  ...it's another telltale sign...(Post 1 of 2)... 

8-4-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   It's very obvious it's almost like what the international global world is doing right now with the Iraqi dinar.  They're treating it like it's an international currency already...we all know what's going on with the dinar thank you very much but now thank you very much again for another reason to hold onto the truth that your currency is valued more than what you're telling everybody electronically and soon it will be physically because guess what sucker?  You brought out some physical evidence.  This 100 note.  We're not stupid...this was unexpected but it was not a surprise...(Post 2 of 2)... 

:easyrider:

• Upvote 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Jeff  Article:   "The first statement of the new Iraqi central governor:  We drew up a plan to strengthen the national currency"  The first sentence is very very very important... "....the new CBI governor of the central bank of Iraq announced on Thursday a plan to strengthen the notation currency."  A plan to strengthen the national currency!   There's only one way they can do that...it's to raise the value.

*** Mnt Goat  ...I can see that the target of the CBI might be January from all this news, however to be more certain we must watch and wait for announcements from the new CBI governor about the project to delete the zeros. I expect we will see him in the public just as soon as he wets his feet a big in his new role. I am being told by my CBI contact, that we can expect him to unveil financial reforms for the CBI and for the nation. I suspect this will be in part, the currency reform. ... the CBI has told me numerous times that they will first educate the citizens again on the process when they are ready. This will be a sign for us...

*** Footforward   [...I know we are close...]  I believe so too... period we need to be watching...the 24th and the 28th.  I am not saying those are days the RV is going to happen necessarily...I'm saying they'll be important to watch... 

*** Jeff  Article: "KRG Delegation To Discuss Budget With Federal Official On September 20"   I kept telling you that parliament would not start the approval process of the budget until after the 20th.  I said IMO the reason why is because the numbers were going to change in that budget from trillions to billions.  That's the step that happens when the rate changes...for example if they were to change the rate say this Sunday morning for Iraq then the numbers would transition from trillions into billions.  So they would not want any parties to see those figures publicly before the rate does change...IMO they're not going to let anyone see those figures or numbers within the real 2020 budget until after the rate has already changed...They already said the real true numbers inside the budget have not been shown...

*** Frank26  ...there is a lot of things that are going on with the Iraqi dinar and they're being very forward about it...what was the article that came out today?  'Hi, I'm an economist from Iraq, I'd like to talk to you about the Iraqi dinar and the American dollar about them being 1 to 1.' ...the citizens are going ballistic...

*** MilitiaMan   Article:  "The New Central Bank Governor: We Set A Plan To Develop The Bank’s Work And Strengthen The Dinar"   Quote:  "a deliberate banking plan has been developed that will develop the work of the central bank, strengthen the national currency..."   ...these articles...have been effectively what we have been waiting for. Instructions issued... In other words the horses mouth has spoken... imo... Now we should see the citizens gearing for an exchange rate to bring in the 50k and 25k notes... imo... As that will bring in the real opportunities!! imo.

*** Footforward   Article:  "100 US dollars is equivalent to 100 Iraqi dinars...Is it possible? An economic expert answers."  [That article describes a lop scenario say 1 new Dinar would be equal to 1000 old dinars. Hope that’s not what they do.]  It won't be. Expect to see alot of crap like this...My point is we don't get shaken. A revaluation is the only way to fix their economic hardship.   They aren't going to come out and tell us when they will do it. In my opinion anyways. So we have to watch the signs.  ...The fact that corruption is being dealt with in Iraq at a very rapid pace is very good for us...These guys being arrested is a good sign.  We need to watch what they do. Not what they say so much.  It's helpful to take a much bigger picture...

That's all for Today ... Blessings ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Pimpy ...There's discussion about the exchange rate it needs to change.  So the anticipation is that the rate change would be in the 2021 budget.  There's no guarantee.  I'm just saying that appears based on what is being said that seem to be the case...we're running into some serious deadlines...

*** Jeff   Iraq in '17...almost 3 years ago they performed a test.  They unpegged from the dollar and went to a currency assortment basket...historically over the last 100 years the Iraq dinar the high side of it was about $4.20 the low side was about $2.50...Over the last 100 years the Iraq dinar has not gone below $2 bucks.  This is a reinstatement.  That means they're going to put the value of the Iraq dinar back to where it was...a restoration of it.  It devalued in 2004 against the dollar at $3.22...today we're in the year of 2020.  So here we are 15 years later...because of...the facts and variable...how it's a reinstatement...the high point/low point over the last 100 years...I'm of the opinion...the rate is going to be very close to or around $3.80...

*** Mnt Goat  Article:  "PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE 2020 BUDGET WILL ARRIVE IN PARLIAMENT THIS WEEK, AND IT DOES NOT EXCLUDE THE FUNDING OUTSIDE OF MORE LOANS" So the budget was sent already and is in parliament.  You simply can’t borrow your way out of debt. Bad ideas by bad politians...It simply does not work and they know it. They can get all the permission they want to borrow more money, but in reality they are stuck. We knew this day would come as they only had money until the end of September to pay salaries. They only have 2 choices not 3. Choice #1 is cut expenditures so drastically as to meet the current price of oil, Choice #2 float the currency and let investors invest in Iraq . Choice #2 also gives the potential investors freedom of exchange and transfer of monetary resources needed to come into Iraq .

*** Pimpy  Trust me there is a lot of news as I'm sure some of you are aware.  A lot of talk about the Iraqi dinar.  A lot of talk about the economy.  A lot of Al-Kazemi crack-a-lacking on the people over there making sure that the country gets back to where it need to be...  Article:  "The first statement of the new Iraqi central governor:  We drew up a plan to strengthen the national currency"  There's more than one article talking about the Iraqi dinar...this is what we're waiting for.  Obviously the stronger the currency the better our exchange rate...they're making plans to strengthen it.  That's what we want to see.

*** Adam Montana ***  ...Anything that is addressed in the coming meetings that will affect the 2021 Budget in a major way, especially if it's HCL, will not be able to "hide" until 2021.  They have to be ready to raise the exchange rate before they announce any major agreements on HCL, Article 140, or anything else closely related.  If they don't raise the rate soon enough, there would be a massive speculative run on the currency, which would dilute it, and kill their opportunity. They aren't going to do that. Not because we are waiting for them, but because they wouldn't benefit from it.  Our day is coming..! *
      **Adam's opinion was taken from another site. See Adam's full chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 16 September 2020

*** Mnt Goat   Article:  "DEPUTY: AL-KAZEMI'S VISIT IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR THE REGION TO HAND OVER HIS COMMITMENT AND IN SUCCESSION TO BE DEPRIVED OF THE 2021 BUDGET"  the agreement was made already and this is done. Kurdistan got only 12% but is getting paid and this is important that the GOI is monitoring all the other oil they are selling on the side besides the amount needed to meet the budget. This is important to us because it is important to the IMF.

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy ...There's discussion about the exchange rate it needs to change.  So the anticipation is that the rate change would be in the 2021 budget.  There's no guarantee.  I'm just saying that appears based on what is being said that seem to be the case...we're running into some serious deadlines...

*** Jeff   Iraq in '17...almost 3 years ago they performed a test.  They unpegged from the dollar and went to a currency assortment basket...historically over the last 100 years the Iraq dinar the high side of it was about $4.20 the low side was about $2.50...Over the last 100 years the Iraq dinar has not gone below $2 bucks.  This is a reinstatement.  That means they're going to put the value of the Iraq dinar back to where it was...a restoration of it.  It devalued in 2004 against the dollar at $3.22...today we're in the year of 2020.  So here we are 15 years later...because of...the facts and variable...how it's a reinstatement...the high point/low point over the last 100 years...I'm of the opinion...the rate is going to be very close to or around $3.80...

*** Mnt Goat  Article:  "PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE 2020 BUDGET WILL ARRIVE IN PARLIAMENT THIS WEEK, AND IT DOES NOT EXCLUDE THE FUNDING OUTSIDE OF MORE LOANS" So the budget was sent already and is in parliament.  You simply can’t borrow your way out of debt. Bad ideas by bad politians...It simply does not work and they know it. They can get all the permission they want to borrow more money, but in reality they are stuck. We knew this day would come as they only had money until the end of September to pay salaries. They only have 2 choices not 3. Choice #1 is cut expenditures so drastically as to meet the current price of oil, Choice #2 float the currency and let investors invest in Iraq . Choice #2 also gives the potential investors freedom of exchange and transfer of monetary resources needed to come into Iraq .

*** Pimpy  Trust me there is a lot of news as I'm sure some of you are aware.  A lot of talk about the Iraqi dinar.  A lot of talk about the economy.  A lot of Al-Kazemi crack-a-lacking on the people over there making sure that the country gets back to where it need to be...  Article:  "The first statement of the new Iraqi central governor:  We drew up a plan to strengthen the national currency"  There's more than one article talking about the Iraqi dinar...this is what we're waiting for.  Obviously the stronger the currency the better our exchange rate...they're making plans to strengthen it.  That's what we want to see.

*** Adam Montana ***  ...Anything that is addressed in the coming meetings that will affect the 2021 Budget in a major way, especially if it's HCL, will not be able to "hide" until 2021.  They have to be ready to raise the exchange rate before they announce any major agreements on HCL, Article 140, or anything else closely related.  If they don't raise the rate soon enough, there would be a massive speculative run on the currency, which would dilute it, and kill their opportunity. They aren't going to do that. Not because we are waiting for them, but because they wouldn't benefit from it.  Our day is coming..! ***Adam's opinion was taken from another site. See Adam's full chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 16 September 2020

*** Mnt Goat   Article:  "DEPUTY: AL-KAZEMI'S VISIT IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR THE REGION TO HAND OVER HIS COMMITMENT AND IN SUCCESSION TO BE DEPRIVED OF THE 2021 BUDGET"  the agreement was made already and this is done. Kurdistan got only 12% but is getting paid and this is important that the GOI is monitoring all the other oil they are selling on the side besides the amount needed to meet the budget. This is important to us because it is important to the IMF.

• By ronscarpa
      *** Mnt Goat ***  Article:  "THE INDEPENDENT: IRAQ HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE AUSTERITY MEASURES OR FLOAT THE CURRENCY"  The...article is telling us they really have no choice but to now FLOAT their currency and end these currency auctions. Will they?  ...we wait to see just what they decide to do. If they decide to FLOAT they will have to RV to at least around a 1.00 then do the project to delete the zeros. Then soon move to FOREX on the planned float. This is when we go to the bank….

*** Adam Montana *** ...some articles...that focus on HCL (article 140/HCL/etc)...   Quotes:  "there is an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve all pending issues, and for the constitution to be the rule, and a phased agreement was obtained from 3 months until the end of 2020, and we intend to conclude a new agreement to be implemented under the 2021 budget."; "...it is possible to reach consensus formulas regarding the federal government's authority over border crossings and disputed areas, and the oil and gas law,"  this is undeniably exciting!  The Budget, Article 140, HCL - those are all tied together, and it's basically ALL we need for Iraq to increase their value...Seriously! IT DOES NOT GET MUCH BETTER..!!! 

*** Mnt Goat ***  "AFTER THE APPOINTMENT OF A NEW GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK … THE VICE-RELATIONSHIP REQUESTS RETIREMENT, AND THE GENERAL MANAGER APPLIES FOR A ONE-YEAR LEAVE"   so what does this mean for us and our investment in the dinar? It means we are one step closer. We have been looking for this move all along...Will the new governor Al-Kitab support doing the project to delete the zeros? Will he support moving to a float on FOREX? We wait and see. I think this move is indicative of what must happen and the answer is YES,YES and YES! It is just a matter of time now…

*** Pimpy *** ...I absolutely believe soon or later the Iraqi dinar will experience a rate change.  For me it's not a matter of if it's just a matter of when.  But that's just my opinion.  There's many reasons for me to believe that and I share them with you...now I get it.  You guys are going, 'wait a minute we were told something's going to happen on the 15th.'  Yeah here's the funny thing.  I was told that too by so-called insiders...don't listen to people like that.  When they say they go insider information don't automatically assume that they got legitimate insider information...the best that we could do is make an intelligent decision based on the information that we see...no body knows when these things are gonna happen but they're gonna happen. Hang tight.  Think positive.

*** Mnt Goat *** ...We know that Iraq under Trump now has the full backing of the US and this is what we have waiting so long to hear... Trump surely sees the great economic potential for US companies and is trying to honestly address the issues that hurt and prevent them from investing in Iraq, then harvest the benefits...we hear news of Trump visiting Iraq later this week...

*** Jeff ***...this is just amazing Article: "Al-Abadi's coalition express its support for Al-Kazemi's changes in administrative positions".  This is a really good article.  Let's look down to the highlights. Quote:  "The changes made by Prime Minister Kazemi yesterday on Monday were necessary in order to complete the reform process." This one is awesome Quote: "In the coming days may witness new changes according to the government's policy of conducting comprehensive political and economic reform..." Lots of amazing news...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Frank26 ***...we got a date and a rate.  IMO it's in the white papers and President Trump and Kazemi both talked about it...IMO they said we've got everything done...Donald Trump and Kazemi came up with plans about the new exchange rate and about the date of announcing the new exchange rate...I know they're going to raise the value of the currency...the investors are gonna start pouring in very soon now...this month...Oh my gosh the money that they're going to make is amazing...

*** Petra *** ...we got the new director of the Iraqi Trade Bank of Iraq...Kazemi replaced him.  We now have a new chairman for the National Investment commission.  We have a new Chairman of the Securities Commission.  We've got a new Deputy of Operations for the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.  We got the new Chairman of the Integrity Commission.  All these people have to do with finance and law and enforcing law.  But to replace every single financial leadership position in the country [Other than two banks]...talk about excitement.  People have got to be ecstatic that he has basically come in here and changed every single person that has anything to do with finance in the that country.  I have got to believe that was a requirement from the Fab 4...I'm very very excited about what's happening.  It's all happened so quickly.  And we're still within the 30-day timeline of when Kazemi was in the U.S.  All this has happened in less than 30 days...it keeps getting better.

*** Adam Montana *** They [Iraq] put a lot of effort, time, and money into protecting a currency that isn't worth much... why would they do that?  Answer: Because the current value is not permanent.   This was taken from a site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.