Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - 8/04/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy ***  ...there is a lot of activity happening around the world.  What I'm seeing, what I'm starting to realize is this is the last ditch effort of the so-called deep state trying to figure out what they need to do to stay in control.  You could see it everywhere...Al-Kazemi, what he's doing is against everything the deep state wants him to do.  He is literally removing all the so-called deep state players out of Iraq.  This is not fictitious.  It's actually happening.  He's actually pressing charges against these senior political figures...all these Iranian backed puppets...

*** Delta ***   Question:   "Do you think the banks have this [100 dinar note now showing on the CBI]?" ...probably not this one.  But it's very interesting...we all know that the CBI they're about to come out with the explanation - the details...I was dying to see something like this...it's was very interesting for me to see proof that yes they did have 100 dinar notes...this was exactly printed out at the same time when they printed all currency that we have...for you to see something like that is really very nice and very interesting and very telling...we've got the proof that they had them...that gives indication that this is coming out...we're really close for us to see exactly what they're trying to do...we expected something like this but...like I said I was just dying to see something like that especially the one that we never had before like the 100 note. That's amazing... :twothumbs:

8-4-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   When the exchange rate changes, oh my goodness we're going to need the 100...to see this out, that's interesting...my friends...in Iraq, they tell me that the only thing that they use is from a 1000 dinars up.  They don't have no 500, they don't have no 250.  They don't have no 100...it's because of the exchange rate.  I'm curious...are they talking about handing it out?  Why would you talk about the fact that it's [the 100 note] available?  ...it's another telltale sign...(Post 1 of 2)... 

8-4-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   It's very obvious it's almost like what the international global world is doing right now with the Iraqi dinar.  They're treating it like it's an international currency already...we all know what's going on with the dinar thank you very much but now thank you very much again for another reason to hold onto the truth that your currency is valued more than what you're telling everybody electronically and soon it will be physically because guess what sucker?  You brought out some physical evidence.  This 100 note.  We're not stupid...this was unexpected but it was not a surprise...(Post 2 of 2)... 

:easyrider:

• Upvote 5