Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions @ 10:55 PM CST - 4/27/2020

Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

**** Adam Montana  [Question:  ...Couldn't Iraq increase the currency/value as a nation by completing an RV despite the plummeting oil prices which accounts for most of the value?...]  In a word: YES.  The price per barrel of oil is a temporary situation.   Iraq holding one of the largest physical stores of oil is not temporary.  They are already talking about setting their budget on an amount much higher than current market.  This situation with the price of oil will be remembered, but it will not last.

**** Adam Montana   [Question:  In the past you have been pretty certain there would be no RV during Ramadan.  Still feel that way?]  I'm inclined to break tradition here. This Ramadan is different, and I'm leaving the door wide open...THIS IS A CRAZY TIME!  In years past, I've always said "no" to that idea.   I am NOT saying "no" this time!

These two posts by Adam were taken from another site that follows his posts and posts snippets from them.

**** Frank26  ...The Chief Executive Office of the Iraqi Stock Exchange prepared the ISX to receive a new rate...it's ready to receive the rate...not only is the Iraqi Stock Exchange going to receive the rate from the CBI...but it'll be so powerful it'll go beyond the Iraqi Stock exchange...the International world knows and is well prepared...

**** Delta   ...it's not a holiday.  Just to clear this up...Ramadan...it's not a holiday, it's business as usual.  Yes the Central bank they can do a lot of things during Ramadan...They may reduce hours because it's hot and they have to fast etc. but it's not a holiday.  It's business as usual...Really...!!!??? I have many Muslim friends who believe it's a holiday...But, not as we would consider a holiday here in America, where most business are closed.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5