3-25-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling   ...we're looking for a long term trend and here we are.  I told you guys it was going to be $26 per barrel.  It's going to get there and it's going to be there a while.  That's going to put pressure on Iraq to add value to their currency...

3-25-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...the whole rate change itself is about a 4-week process...the reason why we saw the country of Iraq shut down their financial markets is because they did start the rate change process that week.  Again it's a process.  It's not just an overnight flip of a switch.  They actually started the rate change last week - which is roughly week 1...we're now in week 2 so we have about two more weeks.  That would take us to a possible rate change period of somewhere around the weekend of April 12th which is Easter Sunday...

3-25-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...I believe everything is ready to happen.  They're just gonna come out and announce whatever rate change it is.  They're just gonna announce it.  It's gonna happen instantly.  Now that doesn't mean they won't have what's called a manage rate or "dirty float" and that is they're gonna manage it because if it's too much of a shock to the economy...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Adam Montana *** ... Iraq can base their figures and strategy and future on anything they want, even a new IPO "Iraqi Premium Oil", or anything they want. Somebody should ask Kazzammi if he has a copy of one of Bill Gates favorites - "How to Lie With Statistics".  This is a fiat game, where everything is based on nothing more than arbitrary values, and Iraq knows this. When they want to move the value up, they will do so based on whatever market/stats/reasoning they want... and if it's preceded by a solid HCL move, they are not going to have a hard time selling it. Not hard, at all.  Can. Not. Wait. It is coming. This post was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. Ron

*** Jeff *** Comment:  "I've been hearing this since 2010, something always comes up to stop it..."  This is the 1st time in Iraq's history they've ever been ready to change their rate...You can't delay something that's never been ready to happen...when you look back at this they never had stability.  They've had corruption.  They've had one of the most corrupt governments in the world...they've never had this level of stability...

***  MilitiaMan *** Article: "Al-Kazemi, on the region's outlets: I have touched a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and this is in the service of the country"   There you go..!!! They are integrating the federal and regional governments that includes the border outlets. The amount of customs and tax revenues will be massive over time...It will be a mechanism that will help pay salaries and provide an environment that will decrease the need for borrowing.  ...With the system integrated with block chain technology, they'll be able to know where the money is at all times and for what, from who and when...They are removing all obstacles that hinder trade exchange processes. That means they have now or will have the ability to move international capital at the borders to facilitate trade exchange.  K and B's meeting has been a success from the looks of it...This article reeks of good times ahead!! imo.  Once they get the Rate they can cross borders to the big time. imo.  

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's an opinion & comment by Jeff & Kaperoni that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Jeff ***  Statement: "The CBI hasn't initiated the project to delete the zeros."  They are not going to tell you when they initiated.  You won't even know when it's initiated.  You'll know when it's just done.  You're just gonna wake up one morning on a Sunday and be like 'Oh, rate change -ya!"

*** Kaperoni *** ...The real problems are structurally with in Iraq. When the authorities are ready, they will move the financial system and pass the laws to encourage foreign investment. This has nothing to do with the value of the currency.  The value of the currency will be determined by the success/growth of the economy and the pressure created on the financial system as a result of significant investment...nothing is arbitrary or random in monetary policy...(post 2 of 2)..

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Pimpy ***...I was listening to the press conference with Mike Pompeo and the Minister of Finance Allawi.  They basically covered what we already knew...but Pomepo said something that caught my attention and you can take what you want from it.  He said, 'we look forward to the day when Iraq can help themselves.'  ...I'm not sure if that's a reflection of whether or not they get their sovereignty reinstate.  All I know is I was listening to it and...I was looking for hints, something that says that Iraq will indeed have their sovereignty reinstated.  I just didn't see anything really in that particular press conference...hopefully we'll get clarity when Al-Kazemi get here.  If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path, some type of checkoff list, something that tells us what we could watch for in order to see whether or not Iraq is anywhere near getting getting their sovereignty recognized...

*** Bruce ***...we’ve got some really good things that have come in...Iraq’s delegation...which we believe has al-Kazemi – Alack – Shabibi – others...arrived...(Monday) and...supposedly we are to hear from that group – to talk about their sovereignty...possibly talk about sanctions that have come off...and that is supposed to be on the 20th...it could be sooner...but it could be on Thursday so that is big...

*** Frank26 ***...There are these money transfer companies that are involved with these banks [CBI "satellite" banks in the U.S.] that we've been telling you about.  This transfer company...its parent company is on the Iraqi Stock Exchange.  I'm just going to give it to you and you take it and do with it what you want.  Altaif Sama ...many of their outlets are spread out across the United States of America.  They are banking and transfer companies...this company is not just for Iraq banks.  They do work around the world too.  Many of them are in the state of Michigan...the ultimate goal is to collect the three zeros and that's what they're trying to do.  They are well prepared for it...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Petra *** ...they're definitely following a playbook.  Now it's down to execution of that playbook and the timing is there...central banks - we know they are aware of what's going on.  I think now it's down to a timing issue.  I think they've done all the checks they've needed to check...I think our study is coming to a close...

*** Frank26 ***  ...Iraq is a sovereign country.  The President of the United States of America is about to make that announcement...IMO...

I sincerely hope Frank is correct, and Pres. Trump actually makes the announcement... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments by Petra & Austin that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Petra *** ...If I was going to use two words today to describe all the articles coming out in the last 72 hours it would be "strategic confusion"...there's some interesting development that I think we need to bring up...they are so desperate for cash they are offering people to deposit their money into the banks...I saw two articles.  One said they are offering double the return and other article said they're offering a 10% interest rate.  The only way I could see them making double the return is if they were given double the purchasing power or triple or quadruple the purchasing power.  The key here is the liquidity factor is still an issue within the country of Iraq...they are essentially borrowing from the people themselves so they can turn around and pay them...(from yesterday).. 

*** Austin-Powers *** ...Normally I'd say that it is entirely possible they'd kick the can down range another 6 months to a year. They've been doing this for 10+ years and nothing would stop them to do that again. However, now it's different. You have a P.M. who isn't kissing Iran's rear end. You have things blowing up all over Iran and putting things out of commission. You have a President facing re-election who needs something dramatic to get reelected. You have a global cash liquidity crisis that needs to be dealt with NOW! You have IQD prices going through the roof because nobody can get it. Something BIG is going to happen between now and January 2nd, and I believe before then.  I have other reasons that I believe this time somethings in the works, but in any case, the earth is moving. How fast is hard to tell, but believe this is coming.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.