Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Guru Opinions @ 8:13 AM CST - 3/06/2020

3-6-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [Q? My concern is the massive price drop per Barrel of Oil? and it’s effect on the whole RV process.] This is a great question...  I don't think "massive" is the correct term. "Significant" - definitely, but it's not "massive".  Nonetheless - I would only be concerned if OIL was suddenly no longer in demand. Any dips or peaks in the price of oil are temporary until the global demand for oil is eliminated. While OIL is a necessary product in the global economy, the price can fluctuate all it wants - Iraq still has a majority of it, and they will be able to bank on that.  If the entire world switched to solar overnight, then it would be "game over".  Until that happens, I am not too concerned about the price of oil. :twothumbs:

This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can see Adam's full Chat right here on the DV Chat Logs Forum as:  Adam Montana Weekly 4 March 2020 

Good Morning DV ... HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY, AND A WONDERFUL WEEKEND ... RON :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

Added at 10:10 AM CST:

3-6-2020   Newshound Guru chattels   ...it appears that Abdul Mahdi may continue as the caretaker governor pending ratification of the new election law, the dissolution of Parliament and scheduling new elections.

3-6-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...The CBI has been very vocal of late even while the GOI/CBI handcart pumps back and forth down the track heading for the economic reform destination we are looking to be the station at the end of it. The CBI has been so vocal that they have Nassiri  and Salih are speaking of the Independence of the CBI from the GOI. What the CBI has accomplished all the while the GOI has been in turmoil and filled with Iranian backed corruption. The CBI has pumped along by making sure they kept inflation low during economic and security shocks that were abound.  My view...is that they CBI having been successful during crisis, is now prepared to finish the reforms, give the demonstrators purchase power and in doing so they will create jobs with the re construction efforts. The need for the CBI to now finish is greater than ever...So, in the end my view is the focus is on the CBI and in short order.

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5