Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday's Evening Guru Opinions @ 6:00 PM CST - 2/28/2020

2-27-2020   Intel Guru RayRen98   The vote for Allawi's cabinet has been postponed...one report indicates Sunday and one report indicates Saturday for reconvening to vote. Iraqi TV is showing a small representation of Parliament members at Thursday's session.  Citizens are angry and took to the streets burning tires and throwing rocks through windows.  Reportedly, a quorum was not established due to threats from Sadr's ministers not appearing at the session.  A source reports that 4:00 Eastern today is targeted to possibly reconvene Parliament for a vote. Time Will Tell.

2-27-2020   Intel Guru Footforward26   The vote to confirm Allawi's government looks to have been pushed back to Saturday. Doesn't phase me one bit. Keep praying. This will happen. Of course this is just my opinion and not financial advice.

2-27-2020   Intel Guru Frank   This past Monday they pushed the button on the 30 day countdown of the formation and announcement and the introduction of the budget and the introduction of the new rate all within that 30 day time-frame.  This is all IMO.  I don't know...I wanna say I feel I'm 99% positive about this but I have to be polite and say this is all my opinion because it's not like I can show you...because I can't...:confused2:

:salute:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1