Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's more opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Petra  ...I've been consuming a lot of popcorn.  It's because there's so much going on it's kind of like a movie...I'm really focusing on the CBI.  I'm looking at what Parliament is doing...I'm looking at many areas of not only Iraq but globally what's happening macro economically with the price of oil with this pandemic that we're dealing with.  The impact that's having on everywhere is really quite amazing.  What's a particular interest to me this week has been the activities of all these outside sources that are getting engaged with Iraq...we're in a place right now that's very quite quite exciting IMO.  It's exciting to watch.  It truly is a play in progress.  We're getting to that final end game...

*** Pimpy    I want to make something perfectly clear because people are conflating something I'm saying.  When I say recognize the sovereignty, that's a major step towards them getting the reinstatement or revaluing of their currency.  Their currency must be recognized internationally again and that won't happen until they get their sovereignty again and the restriction on their currencies are removed.  Somebody's telling me 'There is no restrictions.'  Yeah there is.  There's big restriction on the currency.  That's what we're anticipating.  An announcement by Trump that he will recognize and encourage the world to recognize the sovereignty.  It would be a huge step and then we want an announcement about the same time or shortly after that the restriction on Iraq's dinar have been removed and we can start seeing it trade once again on the Forex.  That's what we want to see...I'm expecting these next two weeks to be really big...

*** Adam Montana  ...The most important concept to understand today is this: The CBI makes money on every auction, and they will continue to do so forever. When the Dinar changes value, the CBI buys it at a lower rate, and then sells it at a higher rate. The CBI will ALWAYS choose the path that makes them the most money.  I agree that a lower rate than Kuwait will be a blow to the ego’s of the Iraqis. I agree that it should be on par with the USD, or even higher. I agree that the rate WILL get there… eventually.   
          *** Adam Montana   When the Iraqi Dinar is ReValued to a higher rate, it will become more desirable to do business in Iraq. Many people will be less hesitant to sign contracts and invest in Iraq. The current Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) should see some major movement… and the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) is going to make tons of money on the exchanges!  I believe that Iraq can sustain a very stable currency at a rate of $3 or higher, but I don’t think they will immediately jump to that rate even if they ultimately desire it to be so...(post 2 of 2)... These were taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. His entire chat can be viewed at: (LINK)      *** Pimpy   I would love to see Dr. Shabibi come back.  It's been a rumor.  He's really really super old and I think people that were giving him a lot of hell are no longer really there so it's a possibility. I'm definitely curious about what if he does come back.  It'd be a huge positive step.  I think this man knows what the heck he's doing and I would like to see him get back in control of the Iraqi bank...(From Yesterday)

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's more opinions & comments by our Adam Montana that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Adam Montana ***   Speculated rates and theories: Based on Kuwaiti Dinar:  It’s been said that the rate must equal their neighboring Kuwaiti Dinar rate, which would put the Dinar at $3+. Many people speculate that the Iraqi’s are a prideful people, and it would be a slap in the face to have a revalued currency be less than Kuwaits. Based on "dropping the 0′s":   It’s mentioned many times in the news that the 0′s could be dropped, which would mean one of two things:  1. The 0′s are dropped from the bills, which essentially puts most investors at a break even return. Nothing gained, nothing lost.  2. The 0′s are dropped from the exchange rate, which is currently .00086 (Dinars are worth about 1170 IQD per 1USD, or an exchange of .00086). This means your dinars are worth .86 USD per Dinar – in other words, a 10,000 IQD note is exchanged for $8,600 minus spread and bank fees..
       (post 1 of 3)...

*** Adam Montana *** Based on “equal to the USD”:   We see articles all the time that reference the US Dollar, stating that the CBI wants the IQD to be equal to the USD.  An easy assumption is to simply RV at 1:1, making a 10,000IQD note worth $10,000. Based on “they can’t RV low or investors will buy too much!”:   Some people state they will not cash in for anything less than $1. They state that Iraq would be foolish to RV at a low rate, because then big money will come in and buy up a ton of Dinar before it can go higher. (This theory is wrong, FYI.)...(post 2 of 3)... More to come..!

This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. His entire chat can be viewed at: (LINK) Adam Montana Weekly 12 July 2020  

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments by Frank26 & Adam Montana that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Frank26 ***  [Question:   "I present my currency at exchange, am I going to get current US dollars or the new U.S. currency?"]  The new U.S. currency isn't out yet so I guess you're not going to them them, right.  Second of all, you're not gonna get any currency unless you really specially ask for it.  They might give you up to about $5,000 dollars in cash but the rest of it'll all be electronic.  That's how this major exchange is going to happen.  It will be Mainly electronic.  There isn't that amount of physical cash to satisfy everybody.  It's all going to be electronic mainly...

*** Adam Montana ***   Shabs is a smart guy. He's said many times that the IQD could increase, but a $16 price tag is just silly. I'm still (mostly) on the ten cent train. I can see a flat dollar. I'll agree that even the RI rate of $3.26 is possible. But $16... I just can't see Shabs saying that.  [reference Guru Bruce post 7-11-2020] Also in this morning's Opinions ... I believe the way Shabibi worded it (as I recall) when questioned, that with Iraq's resources, the IQD could support a $14-$16 valuation. He never said it would revalue at such a rate. Also, the number of IQD out (in the global community) at that time was significantly less than today. RON

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments by Frank26 & MilitiaMan that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Frank26 ***  When the value goes up may I suggest you walk don't run.  In the same way that I suggest don't pick up the phone and tell the world "guess what?" Shhh...Don't feel that if it went up in the next hour - don't feel 'oh, gosh I've got to get to a bank right away.  Oh, I'll get to a bank tomorrow morning!' Think twice about that.  It's up to you...IMO the Central bank of Iraq is not going to retrieve the 3 zeros right away...I don't see where they're going to say 'okay we just raised the value of our currency and the 3 zero notes we're gonna cancel them out.  You're out of luck sucker!'  ...I don't know how long they're going to give you though.  They say they coexist with the new small category notes for about ten year but that's in country. How long will they be good outside of the country of Iraq?  I don't know...I don't believe that we have the issue to run right away when the value goes up...watch, look, listen, learn from others.  Learn from their mistakes...

*** MilitiaMan ***   Article:  "A Kurdish deputy reveals the fact that Baghdad refused to receive the Kurdistan delegation and the reason for his late visit"  Quote: "The Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad next week, and it is awaiting the easing of the conditions that Baghdad requested from the region with regard to oil delivery, and revenues of 50% of the border outlets...There is hope regarding negotiations between the territorial and federal governments, after entering international mediation, that a comprehensive agreement will be reached between the two parties."  I can just imagine the room they are in and how many international entities are working to help the mediation process through to the finish. We all know this is about money and salaries, however, it is even more than that. It is about the 2019 FMLA too..imo The trigger for money/foreign currency reserves to get a leg up... When there is an RI, you can bet your bottom Dinar that there is going to be some serious money movement and not just in Iraq...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Petra *** ...IMO, everything is at stake for this country known as Iraq.  They need to change and get into the international world as MM [Guru MilitiaMan] has shared many times the need to access those secondary markets, loans, SDR, all those things he has hammered are spot on IMO.  There is no turning back.  What options are there....N O N E!!  Did I emphasize that enough?  ...Stay strong family...it's coming!!!  All IMO...

*** Footforward ***  ...I just want to encourage you guys that we are really close.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.