Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Wednesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:35 AM EDT - 10/09/2019

10-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...as an investor in the dinar, we are not yet seeing the currency reform demand of the protestors being met. Let’ s see what happens in Thursday’s session in parliament...

10-9-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   ...the CBI 4 days ago told [guru] walkingstick's firm that on the 14th 'the acceptance of new currency to be followed by the fils.'  The "Acceptance".  These aren't just ordinary words.  They are up here for a reason.  They're well calculated...the bank must accept the responsibility of the lower denoms This is the highest intel of the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar...I believe very deeply in my heart they're about to show pictures and descriptions of the lower denoms to the citizens...and one more thing they will be given, the explanation...behind why their exchange rate has changed.  [Reference Guru Frank26 10-8-2019 post]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      10-22-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick   (via Frank26)  ...this Friday I believe the citizens will protest and it's not going to be a normal protest...This is the first time that we see a protest from the Iraqi citizens demanding for purchasing power, their oil proceeds rights and back pay...never have we seen this before.  This is historical.  The citizens are asking for what they were educated on and what they were promised and what they are entitled...they are focused on the reforms. 

10-22-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   IMO the lower denoms can't come out until:  (#1.)  The pictures and descriptions of them, and (#2.) The change in the rate. 
    • By ronscarpa
      10-22-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...parliament and or the country of Iraq have very little left to do to be able to change the rate.  Right now per the current facts and this can change...They only have two remaining steps.  They obviously have to finish the formation of the government and get the proxies out...They gave us the back wall to get the proxies out as October 24...October 24 is not very far away now so we'll have to see how that plays out.  The other thing they have to do is finish and approve the budget.  Just yesterday two articles came out basically saying they they're close to reaching an agreement...

10-22-2019  Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   [Comment? : Revaluation of Iraqi Dinar - The best example of Iraqi dinar revaluation is the Kuwaiti Dinar revaluation that occurred in 1990 and people who invested in the Kuwaiti dinar became billionaire over night.]  ...As for Kuwait, there was never any revaluation, during the occupation the KWD was removed as the national currency and then reinstated. During that time the Central Bank of Kuwait still operated in exile and they never changed anything, a revaluation can only come from the Central Bank, anything else is speculation. This is how the reinstated value came about.  "The banks were instructed to set their accounts at their August 1, 1990 levels, and to pay interest on savings and fixed deposit accounts for the entire period of the occupation."...

• By ronscarpa
      10-20-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   Article:  "Sadr urges protesters to take back to streets on Friday" The demonstrators might be the key to what we want to see...the pressure is on now...what Sadr says will come to be most of the time, so lets see what happens.

10-20-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert   Some believe that Iraq is Sovereign and the GOI and CBI can do what they wish. This is just a short paragraph from Sadr's Friday address to the mosques.  “...They all know that they have surrendered to those outside the border and that they will not be able to make any decision without their consent,”  

• By ronscarpa
      10-19-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert   ...This may be nothing, but it appears Minister of Finance has met with 3 of the 4 parties many believe are on the top of the food chain for currency reform in Iraq. World Bank, IMF and U.S. Treasury. Could just be a fast ball in the dirt to swing at so be careful. ...my understanding of politics and Central banking over many years... Any thing can happen overnight with just a few signatures from folks with the same motives. ...Very possible that President Trump is the man in all this. If so, He' smart enough to release it when it is just the right time for his needs.

10-19-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   ...LAST WEEK THE MINISTER OF FINANCE OF THE GOI MET WITH ONE OF THE FAB FOUR IN WASHINGTON DC...THE IMF.  THEN DAYS LATER HE MET WITH...A SECOND OF THE FAB FOUR IN WASHINGTON DC ...THE UST WITH STEVE MNUCHIN.  THEN...TODAY...THIS MINISTER OF FINANCE OF THE GOI MET WITH ...THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE...WORLD BANK...A THIRD OF THE FAB FOUR.  ...THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J. TRUMP...THE FOURTH OF THE FAB FOUR...WILL NOW BECOME MORE DEEPLY INVOLVED WITH...IRAQ!!!   "Who's Your Daddy".

10-19-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   I think it will happen or I wouldn't be here. the ? is when and what year.  I was hoping that the protest over there would turn in our favor but no one would know what Iraq will do. they surprise us all the time.

• By ronscarpa
      10-19-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  Who do you think is in charge of the Iraqi monetary reform? ...I believe the fab 4 are in charge of the of monetary reform.  We've seen it proven over and over again...the IMF, WB, UST, President of the U.S...the Fab 4 were ready many many years ago when Obama was in control...Obama decided to pull back the troops and ISIS took over and that just killed the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar...Trump's administration will now focus on Iraq...Donald Trump...is now going to get heavily involved with Iraq..

10-19-2019   Intel Guru Sergio   I devoted so much time in contacting people all over to get info from the WTO IMF Trade Bank Bank Presidents I was on a mission. And what it all came back is The CBI is the one who decides.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.