Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

August 4-Deadline!!!!

mythunter

With the August 4th deadline looming tomorrow by the United Nations Security Council, will the leaders in Iraq establish their govt? Is the UN prepared to fully enforce this deadline or is it like some parents that threaten their children that if they do that one more time, then they will be grounded. Yet, some parents never follow through with their emplty threats and their children still act up. So where does that leave Iraq? They have no problem not following through with their constitution. Hmmmmmm.

It seems that rumors are being posted that Allawi is or will be the new PM, but we have read this many times before now. This is actually an old rumor. The leaders in Iraq are still not getting along and refuse to work with each other.

None of this in new news. I do have a question though.

What do the people of Iraq want? Do they want the UN to step in and establish a government? Are they tired of the corruption of the past leaders or do they want the leaders in Iraq to establish the govt. themselves? Do they want the US and the rest of the World to get the heck out of Iraq or be fully involved with their country? I feel sorry for the people of Iraq. They are living in poverty and yet live in what could possibly be the richest nation on earth.

I'm just curious what the people of Iraq want.

I think the Iraqi people are more tired of this, and some polling indicates (according to some posts I have read) that even folks in the south of Iraq are in favor of Allawi...I think at the end Allawi will be PM and then we will see how things go...hopefully better...the Government of the US is the best on the planet IMO in spite of the Bozo's currently in charge, but it is not perfect, but then I do not expect it to be perfect, it is just better than any other country on this earth...again, IMHO...

smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1