Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Guru Opinions - 6/29/2019

6-29-2019  Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  ...I posted month or so ago about replacing the CBI governor...that doesn't come until September 28th so ignore all the other chatter... I told you this was happening month ago and now you are seeing it in print...

6-29-2019  Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  ...The amount of data that supports this going sooner than later is imo as blatant as it gets.  Take the UN for instance. They came to Iraq for a meeting that is the first of it's kind and affirms support for her sovereignty...With that sovereignty comes her currency. I have a hard time believing they showed up for a historic event to tell the world Iraq is international now at a program rate still...I am sure they are not celebrating today and tomorrow about lifting the last barrier to be a piece of concrete. Symbolic as it may be, but, lifting the barriers on the sovereignty of Iraq and her currency is far more likely and far more symbolic globally...

6-29-2019  Newshound Guru larrykn  ...Iraq has never said they were going to do the RV next year, they never said anything about the RV. Its just what needs to take place for them to do it is the question, which IMO could happen anytime they feel they are ready. They seem to have been moving forward a lot lately so time will tell...I don't care where they start at or how, just do it...seem to me they have got a lot done that I thought they need to get done but I still feel some Laws need passing, which hasn't happen yet...

6-29-2019  Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  ...couple days to July 1 G20 in Japan where the issd board meets and sets precedence ...Sept 28 2011 is when Abadi as the chairman of finance committee made an announcement that the 3 zeros were set to be lifted at the start of the new year. he made another around October 8 which spoke on providing the new lower notes were available..... Soon after CBI governor Shabbibi was in Japan at the issd meeting (this was noted a attending a convention)..... IMO from research and info this is where the MAGIC happens... Maliki placed the warrant for Shabibi while he was in Japan never to return to Iraq again... So what is happening now is very interesting..!!! 

6-29-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin    ...The IMF Art. IV report is due out in July. It should give some good info.

6-29-2019   Intel Guru Footforward     People keep asking when the dinar will revalue. I keep hearing over and over it's time. Be hopeful.   Now is not a time to be cynical.

6-29-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So parliament is now into their 2nd legislative term. Didn’t they tell us they wanted to complete the project to delete the zeros during the current or 1st legislative term? Here we sit with still no reinstatement. But remember this is not a simple process of flipping a switch and so it may still very well be in the making soon. Just relax and let’s see what happens in the coming week.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4