Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:35 PM EST - 5/09/2019

5-9-2019   Intel Guru Eagleone2025  THERE IS A LOT OF MISINFO TRYING TO BRING DOWN MARK [GURU MARKZ] AND OTHERS. CONFUSION IS RISING. DO NOT PANIC.  THIS WINDOW IS CLOSING TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. WE ARE ON A DAY BY DAY GO. WE TALKED ABOUT DIFFERENT WINDOW. THERE ARE SEASON (REASONS?) FOR HIGH ALERT. JUST STAY CALM. IT'S IN THE WORKS. REMEMBER IT'S A PROCESS

5-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   There is talk that the PM Mahdi has said he will reinstate the dinar by June 1st.   I have absolutely no evidence that he has said this. Yes, indirectly he has made reference to the economy getting better by June but this could mean lots of things. He also said the ministers would be competed by June.   ...But we do know the IMF wants Iraq and the CBI to move ahead and reinstatement and “free their exchange rate”.   They have said to directly to the government and this was reported by the news media...(post 1 of 2)...

5-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   This means the need to reinstate it and put it on the planned “free float” just like all other currencies on the open trading platform. The IMF wants the investors to drive the rate and keep it stable. They say that Iraq is now ready and so why are they waiting? We know why they are waiting.  It is due to all the corruption in the currency auctions and the reluctant to end them, as they are today...(post 2 of 2)...

5-9-2019   Intel Gurus Frank26 & Delta   [Member? ...if the Emir of China is going to DC and they do actually make a deal this week, then I believe we could see what we seek on Sunday...all imo]
   Frank26:  I...SECOND THAT EMOTION...
   DELTA:  I...THIRD THAT...

:salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3