Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Early Wednesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:40 AM EST - 3/20/2019

3-20-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE PAPER AND METAL CURRENCY AFTER 2003, WHICH DID NOT SUCCEED IN TRADING AND WAS CANCELED I would consider this an early phase of educating the citizens about the currency. Remember that in 2015 coming close to January 2016, the CBI told us they wanted launch the 100 coins but later decided not to. ...I believe they are getting ready to launch these 25, 50 and 100 very soon and are telling the citizens to watch out for the “cancelled” 50 dinar notes from 2003 no longer valid and that here are the pictures of the coins that are valid and coming soon. This is PERFECT too since we know that are going to slowly launch these smaller categories as the market dictates...

3-19-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? Have you heard that IRANIAN Influence is still a factor of holding up the reinstatement and monetary reform? Yes I have heard that in the past….the concern in Iran was if they were going to continue to sponser terror…I think that has been handled now. :confused2:

3-19-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   “WHENEVER A RESERVE OF HARD CURRENCY IS INCREASED IN THE STATE TREASURY, THE VALUE OF THE LOCAL CURRENCY RISES.”   WOW! Could this also be yet another reason why the CBI is waiting to RI? They need for the reserves to increase?  Remember that when Dr Shabibi was about the RI way back in Jan 2013, the CBI reserves where at a all time high of 90+ billion. We know the war with ISIS has brought the CBI reserves down to a dangerous level of about 45 billion. Last we hear the reserves recovered and were about 60+ billion and climbing...(post 1 of 2)...

3-19-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...when they think that the CBI has the adequate reserves (and other things) this will give the CBI sound reasoning to go for the reinstatement. In one of the articles today once again they told us they would the “3.3” ($3.30) rate back to the dinar. ...they will probably go beyond that. I quote from the article... “Iraqi state budget was 11 billion dollars and the exchange rate of the dollar 3.3 and today the state budget 450 billion and the exchange rate of the dollar is 1189 dinars.” I think we could possibly be in a window...(post 2 of 2)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1