Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Tuesday Evening Guru Opinions @ 5:50 PM EST - 2/19/2019

2-19-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   To me its always been a question of “when” not “if” as I have seen so much going on in the background of this.  I am very hyped up to see a change in value in Iraq this week My contact in Iraq (Stewart) is hearing it may happen on Wednesday.  ...Rates we all still hearing are $4:40 dinar …..$2 -2.20 dong…  I believe the banks will be perfectly safe to exchange into. They have done so many upgrades and testing...I would not be worried to use the banks.  I definitely do not think we will get out of February without seeing the RV.  This guy keeps beating the same drum without anything ever changing, other than Iraq is actually getting things done that would permit a currency rate change in the near future..! Keep the faith..! :tiphat:RON 

2-19-2019   Intel Guru Delta
   [IMO, Once we see the Cab. members seated, we will see 3 zero deleted.]  HOW ABOUT WHEN WE SEE 3 ZEROS DELETED...WILL SEE CAB MEMBER SEATED...

2-19-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    Things have been pretty uneventful...the last few weeks or so because Parliament has been on recess. Look for things to pick up in March...
2-19-2019  *** Dinar News Update ***  The CBI has crossed the 2% for 90 Days rule for the Iraq Exchange Market.  The CBI had accomplished this for the Baghdad Market last summer.  The CBI began reporting the Iraq Market rate on November 14, 2018 which included three decimal places.
( Updated: 2/19/2019 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate: 
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate:  (CBI last reported 2-19-2019)
1193.095 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: YES 
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: YES (maintained since ~Mar. 15, 2018  &  Iraq Market since ~Nov. 14, 2018)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      1-25-2020   Intel Guru Delta   [Question? Didnt [Guru] Delta say the had to ri/rv delete the zeros etc in Jan? ...Something about the CBI legally needing to do it Jan and thats why it was delayed?]  ...YES AND THAT CAME FROM CBI FROM 2012...   Article quotes:  "AUG 20, 2012 - Central Bank Deputy Director Mohammad Saleh appearance drew the interest of the Exchange must be with the new fiscal year, "the Iraqi Government's accounts cannot be registered in the same year, two forms of financial values";  "Delete the zeros MUST be at the beginning of a fiscal year".    IMO...THEY HAVE A GRACE PERIOD OF 30 DAYS...

And we wait...!  Iraq usually doesn't do what it says they will...RON
    • By ronscarpa
      1-25-2020   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni     For once...guru Jeff is right...The 2020 budget does include a public/private partnership to launch the private sector and begin significant reconstruction.  But it does not involve a rate change for the dinar.  If the currency is to appreciate it will not be some random act.  But a decision to get off the peg and float the dinar as a result of inflationary pressure created from investors and an influx of capital to create a private sector and rebuild the country. This is not an overnight event...(Reference Guru Jeff Post 1-24-2020)....it's in Fri Evening @ 8:35... 

1-24-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The US wants all funding to terrorists to end... So this is the situation like it or not...it may be better to face Iran now and suffer any consequences NOW than to continue and prolong this Iranian influence any longer. We will NEVER see our RV with it. It may take some time to get Iran out but at least now the process has begun and is being aggressively applied. How long will it take, we don’t know. But there is a plan and the US and Iraq now are jointly working towards it. This is the VERY GOOD news today...(post 2 of 2)...Post 1 is in Fri Evening @ 8:35...

Good night all ... sleep well and havr a great weekend..!   RON 
    • By ronscarpa
      1-24-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I want to remind everyone that the end of January is just around the corner. The month of January is noted as the BEST and MOST OPPORTUNE time for the CBI to conduct the reinstatement.  Can they do it by end of January? ...I don’t think so.   Does this mean we wait until next January 2021?   Very possible we may have to since now they are talking about not even implementing the China deal with Iraq until 5 months from now. Seems 2020 is going to pass us by real fast. Another wasted year gone…I believe that over this coming weekend things could drastically change, if a prime minister is seated...(post 1 of 2)... more to come...

1-24-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff    ...what have they told us with the 2020 budget?  They've told us that the large deficit within the 2020 budget is actually the reforms.  The reforms are post rate change.  The reforms are also one of the items that is most highly wanted items by the demonstrators.  The UN has recently stepped forth and told Iraq they need to hurry up and get the reforms implemented...the demonstrators are not gonna wait another 6 months...the last step we're currently waiting on is for them [GOI] to position the money for all of these post rate change items...

Two potentially opposing views, unless....???
      Have a great weekend everyone...Blessings....RON
    • By ronscarpa

1-23-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ... an agreement has been made over a month ago to pay out the HCL funds to the average citizen and do it now. Yes, now, ...not months from now. The constitution states it and we know for a FACT the law was already passed to implement it in parliament in 2018. This is way overdue. The pressure from the protestors is another reason why they must finally go ahead with this project...this is part of the “reforms” they are talking about and want... But there is still the problem with Iran funneling funds to Iran and so this issue is the obstacle... and will continue to be the obstacle until president Trump can resolve this Iranian influence in Iraq. This is not going to change overnight but now we see the path to progress...(post 1 of 2)... 

1-23-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   These stipends must come out as close to the 1:1 rate with US dollar as possible as this is the way they set it up to go. This means that they will have to move ahead with the “project to delete the zeros” in order to do this. Yes, these stipends are a triggering mechanism for the RV. It is all part of the same plan and inter-connected...(post 2 of 2)...

1-23-2020   Newshound  Guru Kaperoni    ...guru MarkZ is telling his follows that his crew is at the redemption centers ready to go. LOL.  There are NO redemption centers...If the CBI decides to raise the value based on sound monetary policy, I'm sure we will learn about ways in which we can exchange our dinar through financial institutions or market makers (currency dealers). All this other stuff from the guru's is just nonsense.

• By ronscarpa
      1-23-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...Iraq does NOT yet have new prime minister...President Saleh simply announced he has a viable candidate and might nominate him once he arrives from Davos Forum at the end of the week...One rumor is that the citizens want Ali Abdul Amir Allawi and NOT Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi that the President of Iraq chose. This may come to be the final truth but for now Saleh picked Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi not Ali Abdul Amir Allawi. We just have to wait and watch what happens... I believe Ali Abdul Amir Allawi will eventually end up with the nomination.

1-23-2020   Newshound Guru Chattels   Article quote: "If Iraq complies with the sanctions, it could paralyze their electricity sector, which relies heavily on Iranian imports. However, if the country ignores the sanctions after the exemption expires, they could be hit with secondary sanctions, including restricted access to crucial US accounts. Washington is considering blocking Iraq ’s access to a $35 billion US-based account where Baghdad holds its oil revenues, according to Agence France-Presse. This account contributes to 90% of the national budget."   The foregoing is confirmation of our explanation of the currency account...[Reference Trump interview video  1-11-2020]... 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.