Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Evening Guru Opinions @ 7:00 PM EST - 2/18/2019

2-18-2019   Intel Guru Delta   [Q1? Delta you are saying the T&T (Taxes & Tariffs) are FULLY implemented as of now? YES.  [Q2? : May I ask if you have seen a rate change on the Arabic side of the CBI? ...With T & T fired off I would expect that the rate change should AT LEAST be showing on the Arabic side of the CBI according to what we all believe to be happening.]  NOT YET...  [Q3? : May I ask if you have seen or heard anything regarding the Iraqi citizens and their reactions to the new price increases? ]   ...IT MIGHT TAKE A WEEK OR SO UNTIL CITIZENS FEEL IT...BUT IT'S COMING.

2-18-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    I was told yesterday that we would see all kinds of movement on all fronts and we are scratching our heads today because we didn’t see what we expected...I am reaching out to many sources...we were very much expecting it this weekend...We are still expecting it for the week...I really believe we are that close...I have good sources in Iraq and Iraq has a lot going on but they are hiding info about the RV.   We hope to know lots more later today.  This guy is blowing smoke, just like in his other posted opinions. They basically say, "Hey, look at me - I've got special info.." :violin:JMO..! :confused2:RON

2-17-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE FUTURE FATE OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY AUCTIONS"   ...these currency auctions are doing more harm to Iraq than good. They are no longer necessary and outlived their usefulness. They were supposed to help Iraq get through the sanctions but apparently now they are helping Iran through their sanctions using Iraqi funds. ...when the CBI tells us there is still POLITICAL INSTABILITY and ECONOMIC INSTABILITY this is what they mean. So now we get some insight as to what they have been saying all along. We now know the situation as to why the NSA stopped the RV twice in January...(post 1 of 2)....REPOST from yesterday for Continuity...

2-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I want to make one other point here too and that is the connection of the RV to the Iranian influence and militias. So how can they stop the auctions and launch the lower denoms and thus raise the rate if the militias are going to cause trouble and spread counterfeit currency only causing a disaster in the dinar rate anyhow. So like I have been saying all along, they must get rid of the Iranian influence if they are ever going to RV...(post 2 of 2)...Follows the above post... 

2-18-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraq is reporting that the vote on the cabinet will be completed at the first session in March.  Parliament is to host Saleh and Mahdi at its first session on March 4 to develop strategies and maneuvers for combating corruption.  All of the Green Zone will be open for 24 hours on a "test" basis. The Tariffs and Taxes supposedly started today, details are still difficult to obtain.

2-18-2019   Intel Guru Delta   VERY INTERESTING - NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE...
Iraq customs
Apply for visa
Free import

• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• Up to 1 litre in wines or spirits
• 500 ml of perfume in two small opened bottles
 Up to 25 Dinars can be imported and sums no greater than 5 Dinars can be exported out of the country.
[...with program rate on dinars why bother with the export of dinars or import of dinars.]   [...the CBI still says 1190...]  IMO NOT FOR LONG...!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1