Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Guru Opinions @ 8:25PM - 10/24/2018

10-24-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   So Mahdi was sworn in today along with 14 other cabinet members. PM Mahdi. So it seems officially we have a new government in Iraq.  There will be some twists to this but Mahdi is officially the new Prime Minister.

10-24-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   This was all done on Abadi's watch over the past four years and the CBI is telling us and the world that they are geared for the next phase of Monetary Reform.  They have a surplus in the Budget enabling them to pay their internal debt and prevent impact from international conditions that may affect them in the future.  They have overcome major issues and now they are telling us they have it under control and handing off a baton that is very well placed and organized for the new government and it's success.   Add in the recent past symposium introducing the information on new currency, the on going AMF meeting and the seating of the the PMs cabinet here in short order if not already. These events clearly show that they are on the track to the finish line...imo. So, can we take a roll call?  AMF...here! World Bank...here!  Iraqi Private Banks...here!  CBI...here! Ok. Everybody is here...let’s begin!!! 

10-24-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article    "The Central Bank of Iraq confirms the continuation of his reformist approach to achieve financial and monetary stability"   Here we go! The hand off is about to occur!  The central bank is reassuring that they have and have had full control of their monetary policy for 4 years running, just as WS [Guru Walkingstick] has told us they have. They have had the calculations all well calculated with tools in place to maintain stability of their exchange rate well into the future.  They have here and in other articles talked about and showed that they have increased reserves exceeding 60 billion dollars, not to mention they increased their gold holdings by about 6.5 additional tonnes and have stated they increased revenues matching their oil output other sources necessary to compliment oil and shocks that may arise out of negative market conditions!  

10-24-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   Article quote:   "...the government still suffers from corruption, economic mismanagement and political polarization, and it will take strong secular leadership to create the stability Sistani is seeking. The question is whether such progress will be made during the ayatollah’s lifetime."  The foregoing begs the question of whether we will see the stability necessary to realize an increase in the value of the dinar in our lifetime.

10-24-2018   Intel Guru Bruce  [via PinkRoses]    What we understand is that the date that will go down as the start of this RV or GCR or whatever we are calling it this day, it is going to end up being ...October 22nd...We know that things have happened since last Tuesday and Thursday to move this thing forward. We know that we are right there in the sweet stop for this to go the next few days. I am hearing information that is pretty time sensitive.  ...tomorrow [Wednesday], Iraq time, between 6 and 8 pm ...is the meeting that will determine everything...that is Iraq is to do the new rate for the dinar, with their Parliament...Election of their Cabinet, and everything they need to bring outThat is a two hour meeting. I am hearing about an hour afterwards, let’s call it 8:30 or 9 pm Iraq time tomorrow [Wednesday], I think they will bring out their new rate. ...convert it to US time, that means the timing of that meeting is between 10 and noon EST. 1:00pm will be an hour later...(post 1 of 2)....see following:

10-24-2018   Intel Guru Bruce    I am not trying to call it. I am saying if this is to go tomorrow [Wednesday], it should go some time after that Iraq meeting concludes and after those rates are put out. Possibly they be put out around 1pm EST.  We are very close to this going. Banks...are on lockdown... I am doing my very best not to call it. ...I am just trying to paint the picture I am hearing. I am putting out information that is valid, that I think is meaningful to us, and it just might bring this blessing in for us...(post 2 of 2)...

10-24-2018   Newshound Guru Phillyman  Article:  "Iraq’s Sadr rejects secret vote for new cabinet"   Quote:  "Iraq’s Shia cleric Muqtada Al-Sadr today rejected a secret vote in parliament on the new cabinet lineup."  How can you blame him with all the corruption that has taken place?  Sadr does not like the "secret vote" but it looks like it is still on for today.

10-24-2018   Intel Guru ADMINBILL  I remain very optimistic regarding our future. The timing remains in question with several contacts believing October into mid-November possible.  What happens in Iraq is window dressing...

Any additional guru posts will be posted here, later tonight, as a reply. :) RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

ADDED AT 11:42 PM

10-24-2018   Newshound Guru Walkingstick   [News is saying it's OFFICIAL!!!   Mahdi is PM!!!]  Yes, Mahdi and 14 ministers according to articles... Parliament in recess, Nov 6th.

10-24-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   Article:  "The Central Bank of Iraq confirms the continuation of his reformist approach to achieve financial and monetary stability"   IN OTHER WORDS...THE ENVIRONMENT IS VERY SUITABLE FOR THE SECOND ARTICLE TO COME OUT TO ALLOW THE CBI...TO BRAG ABOUT THE LAST FOUR YEARS!    FROM INFLATION TO AN RI...IMO...ALL SYSTEMS ARE A GO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3