Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Wednesday - 9/19/2018

9-19-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [...when it comes to HCL how do they sell the oil they are pumping out without having HCL in place ? I. Your last update it does  sound promising after all most 9 yrs waiting...]    I still think we are in a promising situation right now!  "How" they are selling oil is exactly why they need the HCL in place. Without the HCL in place, their entire process is antiquated and inefficient, and prone to argument about profit sharing. Once the HCL is finalized, they can focus on other things... that's why it's so important. So, the answer is this: poorly, inefficiently, and not meeting their potential.

9-19-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq participates in the meeting of the Board of Governors of central banks"   This meeting has to have been one very interesting meeting and I'll bet it has significant information being passed along between members. Interesting that the BIS has chosen to not publish Iraq's Exchange rate to the US Dollar yet this year on their website for daily nor monthly, quarterly etc.. They quit in qrtr 4/2017... 

9-19-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   We have two pending issues before we will see an RV. One is a resolution on who, if anyone, will take Abadi's place. I'm feeling more and more confident that Abadi may very well retain his position, and that's a great feeling! Without getting too deep into it, because I've certainly spent a fair amount of time on this topic over the last couple months, I feel like he's a great option for the country and it would be much more expedient for our purposes if he were to retain his seat.  The other issue, of course, is HCL. There are some rumors floating around that it is "done"... I have not seen any evidence to back that up, and that's my stance. ...(Post 1 of 2....see following)..

9-19-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Steady progress has been made, but until the first item is cleared up we really cannot expect anyone to stick their necks out and "get it done". Until they know where the money is going, they aren't going to be signing any deals! And until they have a new PM locked in, they can't be certain where the money is going to go It's as simple as that.  As far as a "timeline" on this situation... I don't know. It could be a week, or a month, or more. But they will not go forever without an official sitting Prime Minister, so as soon as that is settled, that is when we can expect things to move forward. Items of note:  1. I like progress. It appears that the Speaker role has been filled. Good news there! Keep up the good work, Iraq... check those items off the list until we're ready for launch.  (post 2 of 2)...

9-19-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]   I think we are as close as we have ever been, but we did get somewhat delayed...by the storm, Florence.  I am hearing late this afternoon we did get confirmation from Sulaymaniyah, Iraq that the HCL has been complete. It is done. I don’t know whether it means they paid out of it yet. ...I know we are expecting that.  We are expecting some news about the CBI.  We are expecting some news quite possibly about Abadi and the Prime Ministership in the Gazette...we found out in more detail that Abadi will be the Prime Minister for Iraq for the next two years....(post 1 of 2....stay tuned)... 

9-19-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   Now when it comes to the CBI and the actual rate of the Iraqi dinar, you know they won’t put that rate out online where we can see it.    I think it will be a little bit higher rate than we thought it was. We have known that for months that even though they have an in country rate and all of that, they got it on their Qi cards, and they are being paid, all of that, none of that is going to be revealed to us in any accurate detail based on the value of the dinar until we are ready to start...It won’t happen for us until they are absolutely ready to let this go here in the United States... We are looking very strong for the next 24 to 48 hours. I do believe they want it to go this week still...Be on high alert the next couple of days...(post 2 of 2).. 

9-19-2018   Intel Guru 12thman  Just got off a call with our group and one of our US political insiders. This person made it very clear that 10-12 days out from the Mid terms was their goal.  They want a positive US environment... Stability and progress, not just in the M.E., is key. It's just as important if not more here in our own country.  He went on to state that you will see lots of little things leading up to some big articles and statements made by key figures as we draw closer to Nov.

9-19-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick   WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE US IS CALLING ALL THE SHOTS WITH IRAQ IF SO, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THEY DON'T WANT IRAQ TO RI THEIR CURRENCY? THE US IS LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT TIMING TO DO THIS... THE RI DOES NOT NEED PARLIAMENT...DO WE NEED THE GOVT SEATED? NO..!

• Haha 1