Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Saturday - 9/01/2018

9-1-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF A POLITICAL AGREEMENTS THE FIRST PARLIAMENT SESSION COULD BE POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 15 DUE TO POLITICAL DIFFERENCES Just got word that they may postpone the first session until Sept 15th...It appears maybe this ongoing elections saga is NOT yet over…

9-1-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [...if the current leader doesn’t stay in...who is waiting in the wings and how’s it looking (in your opinion) if they take the reins in Iraq?]  I have a long list of potential government structures, with quite a few variations regarding the "who's who" and "where they are" on the totem pole over there... all of my possibilities that I've drawn up seem fine to me. The ONLY scenario that I would cringe at is if Maliki somehow took over Abadi's current role... that would be a serious setback of at least a couple years, IMO. I don't see that happening... If it doesn't, then I think we're going to be in good hands.

9-1-2018   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   NEWS AND INFORMATION REMAINS POSITIVE...We are in a great window of opportunity. A three day weekend is upon.

9-1-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  …There is nothing that has pushed the ability for the Iraqi dinar to revalue more than Trump’s energy plans.  Because it puts Iraq in a position that they have to add value to their currency to participate internationally…in the end it all narrows down to energy and 90% of Iraq’s economy is based on energy.  This is why Iraq is going to have to react to the market…the market IS the sanctions on Russia.  The market IS the tariffs on China.  The market IS the sanctions and tariffs on Iran.  So those are the engine of the market.  And that’s how you can anticipate what’s going on.  

9-1-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "STRUCTURAL AND TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS CARRIED OUT BY THE CBI (2016-2017) CONTRIBUTED TO THE EMERGENCE OF PROMINENT FEATURES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL AND MONETARY STABILITY"   Okay you heard it from the CBI itself. They have achieved this needed FINANCIAL AND MONITARY STABILITY. So we are hearing all they now need is the POLITICAL STABILITY (completion of the election saga) and they are going to pop this reinstatement.

9-1-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   [Is it true the meeting that was set for this weekend may be delayed till the 15th now?]   Constitution requires the first session to be held within 10 days of Supreme Court ratification of election results. That day is Sept 4.

• Upvote 1