Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transfering your Dinars to your Corporation

tleite43

Hi all!! This is my first post so be gentle with me. My question is..... How do I transfer my Dinars to my Nevada Corporation so my corp can cash in my dinars? I read posts in the past about this but cannot find any archives and do not want to buy any books ( sorry Adam ). Thanks for EVERYONES input on ALL topics in DV for the past 7 months I have been involved!! RV Dreams!!

I actully bough my Dinars threw my Corp. Account. What advantage will having the Dinar in your corporation have? I only asking because I dont know and would love to know if is a good thing or not.

different tax bracket.

I gifted my Dinar to my Corp.. A notorized letter of transfer from me to my Corp

where did you get your gifting letter?

If you wish to protect your investment and manage or defer your taxes you need an IRREVOCABLE, NON-GRANTOR, COMPLEX, DISCRETIONARY, SPENDTHRIFT TRUST.

This is the type of trust that many (i.e.;O.J Simpson, Kennedy's, and other wealthy people) use to hide and protect their assets.

This is what I will be using.

If you wish to protect your investment and manage or defer your taxes you need an IRREVOCABLE, NON-GRANTOR, COMPLEX, DISCRETIONARY, SPENDTHRIFT TRUST.

This is the type of trust that many (i.e.;O.J Simpson, Kennedy's, and other wealthy people) use to hide and protect their assets.

I've heard of that trust idea before and looked into it, it seems as if it would pass legally, However do you know any court cases that it held up against?

I'd almost rather pay the tax up front than take the risk. But I'd like to know if there is any case where it has been tried.

• Downvote 1

OJ has a fixed index annuity very smart tho