Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic chat: Dinar Speculator 7/24/10 @ 1:00am

Bumper64

It's in the economist's guestimate which is on DV Rumors (pinned) "Economist RV Explanation Part 1 & 2"

here's the link

The math is 309M Americans (July 1 2010 census) divided by 750,000 IQD holders (which he says are MOSTLY in the US) equals 412 or ONE IN 412 AMERICANS HOLD IQD ...

They hold 1.5T to 1.7T IQD

divide this 1.6T (average) by 750,000 equals 2.133M IQD/holder average

I have a group of about 35 people and that number is a bit low but not entirely out of whack

I am no genius. I have just one little, curious question: If we hold minimally 1.5 Trillion IQD and other countries hold very large amopunts, if RV's at even 1 for 1, how will Iraq pay for it immediately? And, it is just me so, I can speculate. I have a hunch the Iraq has been burning up the printing presses so, there is probably (just a guess) a lot more IQD than what we suspect. As much as I hate to admit it, "lopping" might not be that bad of an idea. Certinally, I do not want a lop as no one else. If it does (oh gosh, am I going to say it again) LOP then RV at say $3.50, gee, I will h ave trippled my investment and folks, that ain't bad!!!!

That's my story and, I'm stickin to it!!!!