Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cash in advice

jacknkim

Wish I did... Where ya at in VA?

Hampton Roads here

Richmond-i am hearing captial one, bank of america and i looked up richmond foreign currency exchange but know one deals with dinars at least not right now. I would be glad to keep you posted though

This is a subject that comes up every couple of weeks.. The answer is simple. The banking laws provide that when a currency is reconized as legal tender, it is considered as such by the Banking institutions. They really have no choice except to accept it. Especially if you do it into your account as a deposit. But, beware of the rate of exchange and fees..... B)

This is a subject that comes up every couple of weeks.. The answer is simple. The banking laws provide that when a currency is reconized as legal tender, it is considered as such by the Banking institutions. They really have no choice except to accept it. Especially if you do it into your account as a deposit. But, beware of the rate of exchange and fees..... B)

My freinds wife is the head of three banks for whachovia in sw fl.I was told the reason no one [banks] ,are not taking dinar is because of the patiot act wich states it is illeagle to help a terrorist group, country or person derectly or inderectly with funding,investments,or donations.So until Iraq is taken off the terrorist list [forms there government] and imo is released by the Un from chapter 7 .Then they will Rv or Ri there currrancy. Then i guarrantee it will put on the forex and banks will then be allowed to buy and sell it again.My freind says the upper banking executives have told them it is Us gov. patriot act and they are not to discuss it with clients.They are told even at her level no more than this.I 've known her for awhile and although she knows i've invested in Dinar she will not go into more detail than what i just repeated .Nor has she tried to help me in any other way on the subject other than to answer questions about bank transfer etc. So as far as i can tell the only option we have is ali or leave the country with cash in hand to somewhere where the patriot act does not apply or hope there are other options shortly after Rv. Ri.......! By the way not bashing any one or correcting anyone just my 2 cents worth at the moment.I actually hope some one will say call this bank right here i just talked to them yesterday but i dont think it will happen.Ive seen several posts for regions/boa/chase but every time ive contacted some one the will respond no not at this time and do not offer any additional help even when asked or prodded.

Sombody please tell me they got info i dont. Thanks [great posts everyone ,commentsplease]

My freinds wife is the head of three banks for whachovia in sw fl.I was told the reason no one [banks] ,are not taking dinar is because of the patiot act wich states it is illeagle to help a terrorist group, country or person derectly or inderectly with funding,investments,or donations.So until Iraq is taken off the terrorist list [forms there government] and imo is released by the Un from chapter 7 .Then they will Rv or Ri there currrancy. Then i guarrantee it will put on the forex and banks will then be allowed to buy and sell it again.My freind says the upper banking executives have told them it is Us gov. patriot act and they are not to discuss it with clients.They are told even at her level no more than this.I 've known her for awhile and although she knows i've invested in Dinar she will not go into more detail than what i just repeated .Nor has she tried to help me in any other way on the subject other than to answer questions about bank transfer etc. So as far as i can tell the only option we have is ali or leave the country with cash in hand to somewhere where the patriot act does not apply or hope there are other options shortly after Rv. Ri.......! By the way not bashing any one or correcting anyone just my 2 cents worth at the moment.I actually hope some one will say call this bank right here i just talked to them yesterday but i dont think it will happen.Ive seen several posts for regions/boa/chase but every time ive contacted some one the will respond no not at this time and do not offer any additional help even when asked or prodded.

Sombody please tell me they got info i dont. Thanks [great posts everyone ,commentsplease]

by the way my spelling ,and punctuation stink without spell check .Sorry not great at typing.